Chapter Twenty Seven

Nash's POV:

So the whole trip to Leah's house went better than planned. I mean it was really awkward, but it got better near the end.

The most awkward part of the trip was the car ride to her house. It was mostly awkward because of the song that was playing in the background.

♫ Baby, it's fact our love is true,

The way black is black, and blue is just blue

My love is true, it's a matter of fact

Oh, and you love me too, it's as simple as that ♫

Yeah, thank you radio for stating my feelings. I mean, no. I'm not in love with Leah, I just think that I like her. Or maybe I'm just attracted to her?

Yeah, REALLY attracted to her...

Ugh. As if I don't already feel bad enough for liking my best friend's girlfriend, this stupid song had to bring all of those hidden emotions to the surface.

I was being really awkwardly quiet, and I think that Leah noticed.

Too late to take that back. Oh well.

When we got to Leah's house the awkward level lowered a little. Kind of.

I feel like the tension was all released when I asked her about why she moved here from Washington. I feel that since I have felt the same pain she is dealing with about her parents' divorce, we have something in common. And that is good. I hope.

We had no awkward pauses when we were talking the rest of the way back to Cameron's house. When we got there, she immediately ran up the stairs to change into her bathing suit.

Her bathing suit...

She asked me which one she should wear when we were back in her room, and I pictured them both on her. The one that I told her to wear looked stunning in my head, so I of course chose that one.

I mean, she would look stunning in just about anything.

That girl is flawless.

I walked out to the back yard where Cameron had just put the pool cleaning stuff away. He had just reloaded the chlorine filter, I could tell.

"Hey man! Did she get a swim suit?" He said, patting his hands together, shaking away all of the chlorine powder into the air.

Oh yeah, she got one.

By now my tongue was practically hanging out of my mouth. I had to stop thinking about Leah like that. It isn't fair to Cameron.

But how?

I can't get her out of my head.

Nash. Stop it.

"Yeah, she just went up to your room to change." I said, and started walking over to him.

He doesn't know it, but I do. I feel like I'm hurting him already.

God I hate this feeling.

"Oh, okay sweet. I'm glad that you guys are going to start getting to know one another. It's important for me that my two favorite people get along. Means a lot to me." He smiled, and patted my back. "When Leah comes out here, feel free to go grab one of my pairs of swimming trunks. You know where they are."

He's right. I could walk through his house in pitch darkness without getting lost. I could find anything and everything in his house with my eyes shut.

"Okay, thanks." I said, turning my head to see Leah walking out into the yard in her bikini.

Holy shit.

My eyes were definitely bugging out of my head, so I decided to hurry and go grab one of Cam's swimsuits.

I raced up the stairs and into Cameron's bedroom. I went to his dresser and opened the drawer he keeps his swimming trunks in.

I found one from Aeropostale, and went to his bathroom to put it on.

Then and there is where I saw Leah's under garments hanging on the towel rack.

Leah's bra and underwear are hanging up in Cameron's bathroom. Oh god.

The clothes she was wearing just a few minutes ago were thrown onto the bathroom floor in a small pile near the toilet.

Oh the lust... It's getting to me.

I pulled my shirt off over my head and set it on the counter by the sink. I kept my eyes on her bra and panties. I couldn't seem to divert my eyes away from them.

My vision still locked on her thong, I slowly pulled down my pants. I was greeted by a friendly erection with the down coming of my pants.

Not now. Fuck.

This could not be a worse time.

Shit. What do I do!?

I finished taking off my pants, and pulled down my underwear.

The only way I know how to rid myself of a boner...

No. Nash. Not in Cameron's bathroom.

Not in Cameron's house.

But it's not going away...

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Think of something that turns you off..

Uh...

Uh....

I can't! Now what!?

I guess I will do what I have to do...

I turned to the toilet before putting Cameron's swim suit on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Nash? Masturbating?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..? Noo... Cx

Aha. Oh god. I'm weird.

Anyways. Told you that I'd double update.

I won't triple update though. That is just too much.

So until tomorrow young fellows (;