4 | NO ONE CAN RESIST ME.

Z    A    Y    N

.    .    .
"Omerta
Keep it locked and loaded
Omerta
Zip your mouth, you know this
Omerta
It's a code of silence
You chose rat
I chose violence"
.    .    .

She emerged from the restroom. Drenched. Water was dripping down her hair, and her body was only covered by a bathrobe. Her fingers were perfectly moulded into a little fist, and she was breathing heavily. My gazes fell shamelessly over her curvy figure as I checked her out. I was kicking myself for putting a full-length bathrobe in her closet.

"What the fuck is Omerta?" She asked furiously. I knew I should not have engraved that without her permission but I had my reasons.

"Get dressed and meet me in my office in ten minutes" I demanded.

It won't be simple to talk to her while she's soaked and wearing nothing but a bathrobe. She wasn't skinny or fat in the least. Her physique seemed regular, yet something about it made me want to take her right now, right here. I knew I shouldn't feel this way about her, that I shouldn't think about her body in this way, but I can't stop myself with her.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are? You can't go around ordering me" she snapped stubbornly while her eyebrows pulled together as she glared at me.

"Sweetheart, don't make it difficult just do as I say" I gritted my teeth to keep myself from yelling at her.

"What if I don't" she smirked like she was challenging me and folded her hands over her chest, giving a perfect view of her breast, Naive woman, she didn't even know she was playing with fire.

I smirked back and slowly yet dangerously walked towards her, taking me by surprise she didn't step back, I thought just like other females she will step back or shiver in fear but she didn't look scared, instead, she gave me a challenging glare. She was angry.

My fingers brushed seductively over her jawline, causing goosebumps on her body. My fingertips then ran down her neck, causing her to swallow. I was staring intensely at her as she stared back at me. Nothing came out of her mouth except a small gasp, I smirked, I loved the way her body responded towards my touch.

"W-What the fuck you think you are doing?" She mumbled, my gaze fell on her lips and then to her delicate orbs.

My jaw clenched as I inhaled a sharp breath, with a blink of an eye, I twirled her around and pinned her against the wall, her left cheek was slammed against the wall, while her back was pressed against my body. She wiggled trying to get out of my grip but she failed. She hissed in pain and I enjoyed it.

"Listen carefully sweetheart I don't mind fucking you right here and right now but I have my morals, don't make me bend them, because if I bend my morals, it won't be the only thing that would be bent, I hope you are getting what I am trying to say or do you want me to explain?"

She let out a mean laugh "What makes you think I would let you fuck me"

"No one can resist me"

"I can"

"Get dressed and meet me in my office in ten minutes" I released her and repeated the same thing.

"For getting dressed you need to give me a proper dress first" she pointed out, I raised my eyebrow at her and then realised that I forgot to tell my servants to give her clothes.

I turned around and left her room without saying anything, I heard her yelling at me but I couldn't care less.

Putting over a black coat, I told one of my men to go get Nyx some decent clothes and then I made my way into my office. Aside from her and the documents, I had a lot of other things to deal with.