16 | YOU.ARE.MINE.

N   Y   X

I closed my eyes, but I couldn't fall asleep, my body craved rest while my mind was wide awake. I couldn't help but wonder why I felt betrayed. Why was it bothering me? Why was it making me feel sick? I needed to give my mind some rest but my brain had other plans.

All I wanted to do was sleep and forget about this bullshit, but every time I closed my eyes, my brain began to play a movie in front of my eyes, of everything that had happened at the nightclub. I grimaced and covered my head with the duvet covers. Neither my phone nor my laptop was with me. I had no idea if I would get either of them back. Emotions make you weak. Vulnerable. But in my case my emotions make me stronger yet I was feeling as if I was being stabbed in my heart. And it seemed like a burden on your heart when someone you hardly know gave you foreign emotions. The emotions I was familiar with were anger, frustration, irritation. These three emotions were like friends to me. They always stay with me and helps me when I lose control and they are also the sole reason for me to lose control.

In the past few days, my life was turned upside down and this downside was the phase that I never wanted to experience. It was dark. Heart-wrenching.

I heard a click sound, and with a band the room's door burst wide open, I abruptly sat straight on the bed, startled by the unexpected opening of the door. I gulped as I stared at Zayn's furious face. He looked at me like he was the predator and I was his prey. His sharp jaw was tightly clenched, even his hold on the doorknob was tight.

"How the fuck did you leave before me?" he dangerously hissed, taking a step closer to me, I gulped and scooted backwards in fear. His eyes were shooting dagger at me. His face was turning red with anger. He was screaming Red. And at that moment I found myself muted. I was too terrified by him that my mind couldn't form any words.

"Who the fuck gave you permission to leave without me?" he growled making me shiver in fear. His eyes were glued to mine. And then something clicked inside my brain. Even though it didn't make any sense to Levi, Hunter nor Octavio but it did make sense to me. And then I felt like all the unrevealed answers very getting solved. I felt betrayed because I trusted Zayn and I didn't think he would do such a thing. Everything made sense because I was dumb enough to trust Zayn.

And that's when my IED kicked in, "Last time, I checked you had absolutely no rights over me! Neither you are my parent, that means I can do what the hell ever I want." I snapped, glaring at him. He raised his left eyebrow, threw his head back and let out a devilish laugh. His sinister laugh echoed in the room, my heartbeat raised as I became more afraid and my eyebrows pulled closer in confusion.

And that's when my IED vanished because I was scared again. He looked like an incarnation of Lucifer. He ran his fingers through his hair and yanked me closer to him, my breath hitched while my eyes widened. This wasn't the first time he did this but the last time he pulled me closer, he wasn't anger and currently, he looked as if he was going to snap my head.

"I don't have to be your fucking parent to give you orders" he hissed, his hand tightly cupped my jaw. "Sweetheart, you have no idea. I have every right over you, the tattoo carved on your skin is the symbol of it, the day I carried you inside my damn mansion I claimed you mine! Did you hear me?" he grabbed my hair making me hiss in pain "You.are.mine!" He claimed and freed my hair. I gasped.

What am I? Some sort of his possession? An object? A fucking thing? I yanked him by his collar and roared "I am not yours!"

He freed himself and threw me over his right shoulder and spanked me, making me gasp. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL? PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted and hit his back.