6 | I WASN'T BORN WITH A ZIPPER ON MY MOUTH.

N Y X

. . .
"I get overwhelmed so easily
My anxiety creeps inside of me
Makes it hard to breathe
What's come over me?
Feels like I'm somebody else
I get overwhelmed so easily."
. . .

Levi was curious, joyful, and full of life, just like the other teenagers. He was the youngest in the mansion. He wasn't fond of being constantly surrounded by bodyguards. He despised his opulent lifestyle and desired to live like a normal person without any bodyguard following him everywhere. He was treated like a real prince while Zayn proclaimed the title of 'King'. He desired a normal existence. He and I met four hours ago, and it only took him a few minutes for him to become my new friend. He was just like other teens yet he was different from them. He was more mature than the other teenagers, more determined, more serious, and more aware of his actions and words.

After touring the mansion, we entered a massive hall and sat on the sofa, munching on snacks "Do you have that tattoo too?" I asked him referring to the omerta tattoo. I was curious to know whether they tattoo teens or not.

He looked at me, raising his eyebrow "What? Omerta?" he asked and I nodded in 'yes'

He made a drab expression and said "Nah"

Suddenly the room's door burst open and Zayn stomped in our direction, my first instinct was to run but I was too tired from walking that my legs didn't move. Actually, the main reason was that I'm a slow runner, and I knew if I tried to run, he'd catch me easily. Zayn was furiously walking towards us, he looked dangerous, like he will shoot anyone who will come in his way.

He stopped and clenched his jaw "Your parents have been kidnapped by the Russian Mafia and you are just sitting here talking to an eighteen-year-old" Zayn hissed.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"What is she even supposed to do?"

Levi and I said at the same time. We both looked at each other and then back at Zayn. Levi's gesture took me by surprise because no one except my family and Drake my best friend has ever stood up for me. And it meant a lot to me. Part of me felt delighted and the other part was pissed at Zayn. Because how was I supposed to do anything, I knew nothing about the mafia world. Moreover, Zayn himself dismissed that talk we had in his office and then we didn't have any chance to talk as I was with Levi.

"What am I supposed to do? I have no idea where my parents are, what is going on with them, or how I'm going to get them back. However, you do. So, instead of yelling at me, tell me how I can help you. Your highness, you must tell me what I am supposed to do because, as far as I know, I do not have any supernatural powers that can help me in locating my family while being held captive in here." I hissed.

He looked at me as if he was going to kill me, which wasn't my fault because this is how a person with anger issues will react. He clenched his jaw, even more, he roughly ran his hands through his hair "SHUT THE FU-"

"LANGUAGE!" Before Zayn could say 'Fuck' Levi scolded him.

"SHUT UP, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" Zayn roared at me.

"WHO THE FUC-"

"Language!" This time I got scolded by Levi.

"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT?" I yelled back.

"I'M THE KING! AND I-''

"LISTEN HERE YOU SELF PROCLAIMED KING-"

Our yellings were echoing in the entire massive hall. Zayn was constantly shooting death glares at me whereas the guards and hunter were looking at me like I was about to die, and Levi, Ace had an amused look on their faces.