25 | DREAM OR A NIGHTMARE.

N    Y    X

.    .   .
“But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya”
.   .   .

I was pressed against Zayn's room's door, and his lips mashed against mine, our tongues melting into each other and teeth tugging on lips. The kiss has warmed up my skin and heightened my senses. He nibbled on the flesh just below my jawline, his tongue smoothing the area until he found a sensitive point on the side of my neck, kissing it open-mouthed leaving huge hickies.

He took a deep breath as he yanked up my shirt. "Fuck, You're so fucking hot," he grumbled making me moan in pleasure, he removed his coat and tossed it to the side.

I lifted the hem of his shirt, revealing his fit and broad physique, as well as the tattoos covering his hands and chest. I stroked the tips of my fingers through his abs, following the contour of his lips, as I stared at his body. My finger stroked slow circles over his swollen bottom lip, and I made sure to look him in the eyes with a lustful grin before cupping his face and drawing him in for another hungry kiss, our tongues whirling and sending a direct shot of excitement down my core.

My fingers raked through his hair, and my lips showered, voracious kisses all across his lower spine and neck. It wasn't long before my hands were stroking every edge and section of his body, including his hips, stomach, and v-line, making him let out a satisfied groan. His hands brushed all over my body, and I let out a plaintive moan as my chest heaved.

I pulled back to aid him as his fingers located the button on my jeans, quickly shimmying down till I was left in my underwear. His fingers began to move down, probing my heat over the drenched fabric, keeping his gaze fixed on me. My head jerked back, and I moaned when he touched me. As his fingers slipped beneath my underwear, his smirk grew. He slid his fingers out and pulled the fabric of my panties to the side, moving up and down over my sticky folds and flicking my clit. Soon, like he had all the time in the world, his index finger pressed inside me gently and deeply. I pull my hips forward to meet his thrust, yearning to feel his fingers, releasing moans. He pressed his finger into my lips once again, till I was bucking my hips and moaning into his mouth.

Zayn kept his fingers thrusting and sliding, making my thigh muscles tighten and my feet tiptoeing, until he slowed down and slowly withdrew so he could suck on them. I watched him taste every drop of my essence. With his chests heated together, he lifted me to the bed, tying my legs around his waist and never taking his lips off mine. I lightly fall onto the bed and instantly scoot upwards, my head resting on the pillow, while Zayn began to unclasp my bra and then pull my underwear down my legs.

"Fuck." He growled, His hands were busy squeezing the skin of my nipples as he climbed up to open my mouth. I panted and moaned his name.

His wet tongue around my nipple while his hand massaged the other breast, fingers teasing. He sucked and licked, then switched to the other and did the same. My lips were dripping with pleasured moans, my eyes rolling at the back of my head.

He rose and stood on the bed's edge, pulling his pants and underwear down. He cupped my jaw with his other hand and placed his other hand over his massive and thick cock and gave it a couple of strokes. He made me look at him every moment. And before hovering on top of me again to suck on my breasts, his thumb flicked his head to disseminate his pre-cum.

His strong hands grasped my thighs and split them wide as he slithered down to my centre, dripping with my wetness. I inhale little breaths and see him inching forward, tongue slurping up a bold stripe of my folds. My breaths were broken as he lapped on my clit, and I pleaded with him not to stop as I placed a hand on my breast and squeezed it while grinding my core against his mouth. As he eats me out and buries his tongue within my cunt, he alternates between swallowing me whole and licking on my swollen clit, his own groans resonate on my skin.