60 | ZAYN

N    Y    X

"You picked a dance with the devil and you lucked out"

"Holy shit" I whispered as I gawked around Ace's club. The shiny lights, cheerful environment, lively people, hot people. What else Levi and I needed? According to Ace, 'Blue' was a boring club and we should rather go to 'Red'. Since, he couldn't come with us as he had to take care of his son. He suggested or more like he strictly ordered us to go to 'Blue'. But that wasn't it, he appointed six bodyguards just for the protection of two mere humans. And yes, he named all of his six clubs after colours. Again, yes, he owned six damn clubs.

Blue wasn't even close to boring. It might be boring to Ace but Blue was just what Levi and I needed. Holding the significance of the name, it had the majority of the lights of blue colour, the staff's uniform was of royal blue colour, most of the drinks were of blue colour. I could spot some drunk teenagers, wasting their parents' money, stripers obviously both male and female, music was good.

"Where should we go?" Levi asked, looking around. He was sweating and biting his lips, it seemed like he was nervous.

"There are a few empty seats over there near the bar, would you like to go there sir? Ma'am?" One of the bodyguards suggested pointing over the empty seats. I grimaced when he called me ma'am, which he noticed.

I nodded "Yes, let's go there. Shall we?" I turned to the bodyguard who called me ma'am and said "And please, do not call me ma'am. It makes me cringe. My name's nyx"

The bodyguard gave me a slight nod. Levi inspected the area by standing in the same place, he agreed and we headed to those seats. We were protectively surrounded by our bodyguards. They were maintaining their distance while guarding us.

"All these boys and no one is capturing my eyes or heart or whatever" Levi sighed, gulping his vodka.

"Gross" He grimaced "What the heck is that?"

I muffled my laugh, as I watched him wiping his mouth in disgust "Vodka" I said "Have you ever tried vodka?"

"What makes you think my dear brother would let me drink anything alcoholic?" He said.

"Well then, let's just drink beer. We can ask the bartender to add a minimum amount of alcohol in it. If you want?" I said. It would be good for him if he tried something less alcoholic first.

"Yeah. That would be better" He said "Also, please ask the bartender to make something drink-able. I don't wanna drink anything bitter"

I chuckled, I searched for the bartender, all of them were busy serving others. Not that I was going to call them so I kept sitting on my seat and watched the drunks as they danced hilariously.

A few minutes went by and neither of us took the initiative and called that bartender. Levi was busy staring at the drinks. "Who are you waiting for? Call the bartender" I said, nudging his shoulder.

"Who me? No! No, no, no! I don't talk to strangers plus he's kinda hot it's making me anxious" Levi exclaimed, as he denied straight away.

I gasped, "I'm not calling him!"

"Yes you are!" He exclaimed, nudging my shoulder.

"Excuse me beautiful people" A guy appeared, with a smug face and alcoholic breath. Of course, one has to come and hit on people. If there's no hitting in a club then it's not a club.

"Excused," one of our bodyguards said and pushed him away.

"You know what? Forget drinks, let's dance" Levi suggested. Before I could deny it, he practically dragged me to the dance floor. Our bodyguards followed us there as well. The music reached to my ears like it was trying to bust open my eardrums.