11 | JEALOUSY JEALOUSY.

Z    A    Y    N

.    .    .
"All your friends are so cool, you go out every night,
In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're livin' the life,
Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend, too,
I wanna be you so bad, and I don't even know you."
.    .    .

I yanked her hair with my right hand and shove her mouth deep on my cock and ran my fingers through my hair as I groaned in pleasure. Her hot mouth licked my cock, slobbering on it like she was thirsty, and my cock was the only source of water for miles. As if her life depended on it. My cock's head was entirely covered by her warm, wet mouth. She softly moved her palms up and down around my rock hard erection.

"He will kill you" I heard Hunter's fainting voice and I ignored it. I kept my focus on the girl kneeling before me, moaning while sucking my cock. I closed my eyes, my hand travelled to her neck as I squeezed it lightly.

Abruptly my office's door slammed open, the light stretched into my office, disturbing and offending me royally "YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH! HOW COULD YOU?" Nyx yelled and threw a large thick book on my head which I failed to catch and it hit my forehead pretty hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I roared and stood up, pushing Kourtney off my cock.

Nyx's eyes enlarged, and her face turned into crimson red as she looked at my erected cock and then at Kourtney who was unclothed. Nyx let out a screech "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?" She covered her eyes with her palms and instantly turned back. Fuck, I swore when I realised I was naked, but not that I care about me being naked in front of her.

"PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES" She shouted but didn't turn back.

"Nah, if you want to say something then say it right now or leave" I replied with a smirk.

She turned around but her hands were still wrapped around her eyes "YOU LEFT ME THERE TO DIE, YOU BLOODY BASTARD! YOU TOLD ME YOU WILL PROTECT ME BUT YOU DIDN'T! AND HERE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR DICK SUCKED" she accused while pointing her index finger at me.

"But you didn't die, did you?" I said keeping my rage under control.

"I COULD HAVE" she shouted.

"CAN YOU STOP SHOUTING!" I roared, the range of my voice was so wild that it echoed in my entire office. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed her flinching at my voice. And I almost felt wrong for yelling at her. I almost felt guilty.

"Fine your highness, just remember don't make promises you can't keep!" She hissed with unexpressed emotions dripping from her mouth and she began to exit my office.

She stopped in the middle of the path "YOU ARE NOT LIABLE TO BARK ORDERS AT ME, BITCH" She yelled and slammed the door as she left my office furiously.

I sat back in my seat and let out a frustrated groan. I am a man of my words. I kept my promise that I will protect her and that's what I did. To keep her and her family safe, I planned this up. If she will be dead to the world then no one will come for her or her family.

"Oh, King, Who the fuck is that bitch? Who the fuck does she think of herself" Kourtney said in disgust.

Kourtney, my personal whore, was the only one who had managed to please me the way I wanted. She had a wonderful tongue with a splendid physique.

"Forget about that bitch King and let me please you," she said seductively while biting her lips and started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and thought...