14 | BRANDED DRESSES

N    Y    X

.    .    .
"Little black dress
Just walked into the room
Makin' heads turn
Can't stop looking at you"
.    .    .

Out of the four dresses, I chose a red colour, full sleeve, knee-length bodycon dress, because it was the only dress that was less revealing. The rest of the dresses didn't even come close to covering my entire body. After getting ready, I headed to the main hall where I was supposed to meet Zayn and the rest of the guys who would be joining us.

I was walking towards the lift, I felt very uncomfortable as I was being stared at by the guards, their eyes darting all over my body making me cringe. I clenched my fist and shouted "Mind keeping your eyes with you rather than on my body? Or do I have to tell your King about it? Huh?"

Everyone's gaze was drawn to everything but me. I smirked and walked down towards the grand hall. As I reached the hall I spotted Ace, who was patiently waiting for us, his back was facing me. He was dressed in a navy blue colour tuxedo. I approached him and poked my index finger on his shoulder, he turned around with a raised eyebrow and stared at me from head to toe. He paused for a second before smirking and said "You look stunning," he took my hand in his and kissed the back of it.

"Thank-"

"Where the fuck is Nyx, I told her to be on time, I shouldn't have agreed to let her join us," Zayn's voice echoed in the grand hall. As he approached us, his shoes clattered against the hard floor, his jaw tensed and an irritated expression dominating his face.

"Excuse me you blind man, you never told me anything" I snapped. He never told me to be on time.

His eyes just like Ace's roamed all over my body, he looked somewhat satisfied as he was smirking but with a blink of an eye his mood changed "What the fuck is that?" He snapped, infuriated pointing at my outfit.

"A dress" I replied the obvious.

"Says who?" He demanded.

"Louis Vuitton"

He gave me an are-you-for-real glare "Change" he ordered.

"What the bloody hell?" my eyes widened. "I'm not changing my outfit," I yelled, taking a step back and nodding my head no. I replied no without a second thought, remembering that the rest of the dresses were simply too revealing.

He took a step closer to me, his jaw clenched, and he growled, "Sweetheart, don't make it difficult for yourself; do as I say or I'll have you change your clothing whether you like it or not." I gasped as I heard him.

"Now be a good girl and change your dress" he stated with a hint of anger and irritation, making my blood boil with rage.

"What on earth are you wearing?" an irritated Levi asked before I could respond to Zayn. I sighed now I have to deal with him too. But I couldn't understand that what the hell was wrong with the dress that I was wearing?

"You too?" I looked at him unbelievably.

"You are definitely not going out wearing that dress," Levi said infuriated. I looked at Zayn, who had a nasty smirk plastered on his face because his younger brother who barely takes his side was speaking what Zayn wanted him to. Plus, Zayn didn't even tell him to say that. Bloody hell, they were brothers indeed.