9 | CALMNESS WILL TURN INTO CHAOS.

Z    A    Y    N

.    .    .
"Ashes, ashes, time to go down
Ooh, honey do you want me now?
Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed
Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end"
.    .    .

"There were supposed to be sixty men outside, right?" Nyx said, glaring at Octavio with wide eyes.

"They increased their men which means someone important is there in the building," I told. Russians were not dumb, they perfectly knew, sooner or later we will attack them. There were about hundreds of men guarding the building. The maximum number of men were guarding the entrance. They all were fully armed and ready to kill.

"Fuck, my heartbeat is getting faster and faster" She muttered putting her hand on her chest. She wasn't lying I could see her breath was getting heavy and heavier.

I've never given my decisions a second thought. But this time I was having second thoughts about my choices. Hell, I've been second-guessing my judgments ever since I let her inside my mansion and tattooed her without her consent.

When I first saw her, I believed she was different from the other females since they wouldn't hesitate to submit themselves to me. Nyx Coco Style was one-of-a-kind, just like her name. She was a rare, beautiful and interesting individual. She loses her mind in a matter of seconds, and that little shit has the audacity to punch me when I was trying to help her. And that time I knew she was different from every person I have ever met.

Before I could ask her, Hunter interrupted me "Boss, any orders?" he asked.

I looked outside, to inspect how we can attract them "Wait," I said.

"Can I get an ice cream" Nyx requested, I muffled my laugh, while my eyes were glued outside on the Russians.

"Shut up" Hunter snapped.

"Where are they keeping her family?" Ace questioned.

"Sixth floor" I replied.

"Wait," Ace said turning towards Nyx "Do you know how to use a gun?"

"Yeah!" She proudly nodded her head in 'yes' "I have to do something with the upper part and then pull the trigger and they are dead" she explained.

"Always keep your handgun pointed downrange. Do not use a gun range unless there is an appropriate backdrop and safety equipment. Use your palm to pull back the slide, turn your body sideways to the weapon and keep it pointed downrange. When your enemy is in front of you, point your gun to them and then you pull the trigger" I explained.

"Plus, If you want them dead then shoot in their head or heart," Hunter told.

"Noted," She said giving us a thumbs up.

I scanned the area carefully. And figured out from where we had to attack them.

"Ace" I signalled him to attack them.

Ace got out of the limo, with this unit following him. He held out his gun as he pulled back the slide. He was ready to kill. The entire area was silent, cold wind was blowing with a peaceful manifestation. It was about time that the calmness will turn into chaos. Heart-wrenching chaos.

The gunfire started in less than a minute. Like I excepted Ace and his unit managed to assassinate as many Russians as possible and clear the entrance. I felt Nyx flinching to the sound of the gunshots. These commotions were enough to alert the Russian leader.