50 | THE KID & THE DRESS

N     Y      X

“You turn me on like a light switch
When you're movin' your body around and around
Now, I don't wanna fight this (no)
You know how to just make me want”

I've started to feel like I have insomnia. Because I haven't been able to fall asleep like the way I used to. Most of the time my mind is absorbed by the deluded thoughts of Zayn. Or perhaps it wasn't insomnia that I had, it was Zayn. It's his fault. Staying up all night wasn’t that big of a deal however staying up all night thinking about a particular man certainly was. Last night my stupid mind tortured me with the endless thoughts of Zayn with someone else. I despised seeing him with someone who was not me. I cringed at myself. I was never this kind of a girl. I have never stayed up all night thinking about a male. Even my crushes used to change in half a month but my obsession with Zayn didn’t seem to find its way to the exit. Not that I was complaining but it hurts when I think or sees Zayn with other Women.

I sighed for the nth time taking the baby in my hands. I would truly admit that this baby was a big pain in the arse. He wouldn’t let any of us sit in peace and to Ace, he didn’t let his dad sleep last night. The baby started crying in the middle of the night, instead of calling us Ace took care of his baby on his own but little did Ace know that babies aren’t a piece of cake. Ace had to stay awake for the entire night just to make sure his child was having a proper and good sleep. Now that the sun has shown up it was our turn to take care of the baby.

“What is that awful smell?” Zayn said, grimacing awfully. He was stretching his back in a very awkward way. I used to do the same when my mum used to force me to sleep on the sofa. Probably the sofa that he slept on last night did something to his back.

“Poop,” Octavio replied, flopping down on the sofa, adjusting himself comfortably against the backrest. “I hate babies,” he grumbled. He was frustrated, and so was I. Octavio and I had been taking care of the kid since the morning. We divided our shifts and made a deal. For instance, if Octavio cleans the kid’s poop then I will have to feed and change the baby’s clothes.

“Call the fucking servants, what the fuck-” Zayn cringed “Oh Fuck, I am gonna puke”

He dashed out, literally dashed out of the room like he was actually about to puke. Octavio and I looked at each other and shared a weird glance and then went back to our work.

“This room does smell awful,” Octavio said as he sniffed.

“We need to throw those diapers out,” I said. Another thing was, that these people were so extraordinary that instead of bringing one or two packets of diapers, Ace bought loads of diapers in just a night. 

“Should I call the servants? Ace doesn't have to know” Octavio suggested. Ace has strictly ordered us not to involve people other than me, Levi, Octavio and Hunter. If we had to discard the diapers we had to do it by ourselves.

“I am going out, I’ll throw them,” I said “I don’t wanna face Ace’s wrath”
I have seen how maniac of a person Ace is and the last thing I wanted to face was Ace's wrath. He was very protective of his son. He wouldn't even let Zayn carry his son. Ace said to Zayn and I quote ‘If you dare to carry my son, I’ll resign from my post’. The reason why he said this was because when Levi was three months old Zayn accidentally dropped his little brother and pretended as if it never happened, luckily he dropped Levi on the sofa.

“What the fuck is that?” I came to a halt when I heard Hunter’s voice.

“Ace’s child,” I said, “where have you been?”