8 | SECURITY ROOM

N    Y    X

.   .   .
“I cannot hold my tongue, you give me much to say
I'm sweating bullets, nervous that you'll push away
And when your eyes catch mine
I know I talk too much
So give me your two lips
And baby, I'll shut up”
.   .   .

Deafening silence washed over Zayn's office, Ace and Levi's eyes were glued on my band-aid knuckles, Levi's face held a questioning look, while Ace seemed like he was thinking, Hunter, on the other hand, was diligently inspecting a file.

My eyes were fixed on the rifle positioned in front of me as I sat silently in my assigned seat. My heart was pounding like a maniac as I thought about my family. I looked around to divert my brain. My eyes landed upon the weird yet beautiful paintings hanging on the walls. And I guess, these paintings were the only thing that gave life to his office otherwise his office would have been looked like a cliche and dull office without any positivity.

Then my eyes fell on Zayn, he was deep in thought. His sleeves were rolled up, and his white shirt hugged all of his muscles, perfectly displaying his biceps and triceps as well as his tattoos. My gazes were drawn to his tattoos; this man's body was almost entirely covered with them. His tattoos were one-of-a-kind and exquisite. By judging all of his tattoos engraved on his body and even his office, it appeared like he loved art. Art isn't something you hang on the wall or put on your showcase, tattoos are the only pieces of art you carry with you for the rest of your life and take to your grave with you.

We heard a knock on the door, Zayn pressed a button which was there on his table and the door opened revealing one of Zayn's men. He came in, bowed before Zayn “King, Russians are tracked” he informed.

“C'mon” he announced getting up from his seat.

As we left Zayn's office, I had no idea where they were going. I felt a hand on my back, I slightly turned around and noticed it was Zayn's hand.

We walked furthermore and then we entered a room filled with computers and electronic devices. The room was massive and had walls painted in white and grey colour. There were about thirty men present in the room and one of them was Octavio. He was sitting in front of four large computers and his desk was covered with papers. Exact ten men were assisting Octavio and others were doing their assigned work.

“What is this room?” I questioned looking around the room.

“Security room” Hunter replied keeping his serious mode on.

Octavio turned around, and looked at Zayn and said “Russians are hiding in this building” he showed us an image of an under-constructed, seven-floor building. “They have at least sixty men guarding the building, for outside obviously and approximately fifty-five men inside the building including her parents too” he informed motioning at me. “And one more thing, they only leave the building on Tuesdays”

“We can easily handle hundred and five men,” Ace said with a smirk. He said 'we' I wasn't sure if he was including me in that 'we' too. Hold on, I can't handle even a single man! But I had to rescue my family.

“What do you mean by 'we'?” I asked.

“Zayn, Hunter, Octavio and I,” Ace said. Hold on, 4 men against 105 men. Has he lost his mind?

I gasped and my eyebrows raised, so does my upper eyelids. “You four will fight against hundred and five men” I exclaimed, pointing my index finger at each of them. They all smirked and nodded in 'Yes'.