53 | DEVILISHLY HOT

N      Y       X

Discomfort attacked me like bees attack pollen grain and nectar. Something was triggering. My head felt like it was about to burst open but that was the main concern, all my half awaken attention was on my abdomen. It was hurting. A lot. For some reason I felt like my body was out of my control on top of that couldn’t seem to remember anything from the previous night or day that could help me figure out my discomfort. Plus, I noticed that I wasn't wearing my clothes.

Hold the fuck on!

Did someone take my kidney?

I jerked myself up only to get engulfed in a gut-wrenching headache. I cringed. I felt a hand caressing my cheek “Are you alright?” it was Zayn. I nodded, he wasn’t wearing his usual outfit. He was wearing a black t-shirt and grey pants. His t-shirt fit nicely to his frame, his half-sleeves exposing his smooth skin, his muscles and his veins. He was looking devilishly hot. This man can slay in every outfit.

“C’mon, let’s get you to freshen up then we’ll have our breakfast,” He said. I looked at him dumbfounded, since when did he become so caring? For a second or so I forgot that I’ve lost a kidney.

“Hold on, what happened to my kidney?” I asked. That’s not how I wanted to frame my question.

A crease formed on his forehead as he said “What kidney?”

“My abdomen hurts. So, that could mean that something is wrong with my kidney”

He rose his eyebrow at me, there was some sort of look on his face that I couldn’t decipher. He cleared his throat “Your kidney is just fine” as these words left his mouth he picked me up in a bridal style and led me to the bathroom.

“I have legs,” I said while begin carried to the bathroom. looking around I realised that it wasn’t our room.

“I have arms” was his reply. I didn’t protest. I mean who would refuse this kind of treatment? Definitely not me. when I concentrated on my pain I realised it wasn’t my abdomen that was in pain. it was perhaps my vagina.

No way!

No fucking way!

“Did I have sex with someone last night?” I furiously asked Zayn. I couldn’t recall anything from the last night that would mean that I was drunk. My heart was pounding and my eyes never stopped throwing daggers at Zayn. He was hesitating. I am not a virgin anymore, I internally gasped and on top of that, I couldn't recall the person who put his dick in me. Gross. Every part of me was wishing that person to be Zayn

“Did-did you take…my virginity?” I asked with hesitation, he gave me a look accompanied by the silent treatment. “Yes or no? Zayn this is certainly not a good time for pulling your silent treatment shit” I snapped.

“Yes,” I gasped at his reply. Thank God! Hold on!

“Did you take advantage of me?”

“What? Never! How about you take a bath and then we’ll talk about,” he hesitated, taking a pause “the last night”

He made sure I was standing in the restroom comfortably before stating, "Call me if you need any help." and then he left. I was experiencing a wide range of emotions. I was unable to think clearly. How should I be feeling? Angry? Because I was best friends with my rage. Nervous? mainly because I gave my virginity to Zayn. Happy? because I had sex with Zayn.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw all the bruises and hickeys that Zayn gave me. Starting from my neck, to my breast even my waist and my thighs. Was he trying to bloody eat me? After brushing my teeth I stepped into the shower. I closed my eyes and let the cold water fall on my skin.