17 | HUMAN VERSION OF PERIOD CRAMPS.

N Y X

. . .
" Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream"
. . .

'I could look at you for hours,' as cute and romantic as this quote sounds, it was hard not to be creeped out when four male species were continuously staring at you for no apparent reason. Their faces held many unrevealed expressions whereas Ace and Levi were trying hard not to utter anything.

"Can y'all stop gawking at me?" I shouted in irritation. They were making me nervous and irritated at the same time. Their head snapped back on their respective plates filled with half-finished breakfast. I glanced at Levi, he appeared to be confused, he had a strange behaviour as well. His fingers were silently and fastly tapping against the table. What was the matter with him? I asked myself. Diverting my gazes I looked at Zayn, he was peacefully sitting on his throne and eating his breakfast, unbothered. I mentally sighed and focused on my breakfast.

Zayn Marco Pheonix was unpredictable. I observed that he had two personalities, one was ruthless, terrifying and monstrous and the other one was sweet and caring. Last night was surprising, Who would have thought a Mafia leader like to cuddle? He looked peaceful, less terrifying in his sleeping state but when he's awake, he is ruthless, heartless, merciless and everything less, Mafia leader.

I heard someone clearing their throat, "King, can you try and eat with your spoon" Hunter spoke, making Zayn glare at him, however, Hunter seemed so annoyed by Zayn's fingers that he didn't care about Zayn's glare. Zayn liked to eat certain fruits and vegetables without a spoon or fork, which makes Hunter freak out. I let a small chuckle while Hunter kept giving Zayn an awful look until Zayn picked up his spoon.

Out of nowhere, Ace abruptly stood up from his seat and said loudly "You know what? I'm done!" He looked at me and Zayn. "What did he do to you?" Ace asked me, motioning towards Zayn.

I looked at Zayn, who appeared to be as confused as me "What do you mean?" I question.

Ace hesitated "He took you in his room" he added "Look, I am sorry, I couldn't help you at that time, but if he mistreated you in any way, please tell me, I won't hesitate to cut off his fingers" And then I understood that Ace was talking about last night When I asked for his help while I was being carried by Zayn but Ace couldn't help me because of Zayn.

"Oof, he didn't do anything," I assured him.

"Then what did you both do?" Levi questioned.

"We slept together" Zayn replied with a smirk on his face, making Levi choke on his food and Ace and Hunter gasp while I looked at him in disbelief.

"He meant, slept, slept" I explained to them raising my voice "Not slept, slept!" emphasizing the word slept over and over again.

"What the fuck?"Octavio grimaced, giving me a drab look.

"Language!" Levi scolded Octavio.

"He meant we slept together as in we slept together in the same bed, he was er-" I hesitantly stopped "Pretty much on his side and I was on mine. We shared a bed nothing more nothing less, just a bed shared by us in order to receive sleep without any kind of physical interaction" I hastily explained myself not wanting them to think about me in some lower manner, as in I didn't want to them to have my impression as some desperate female, with her legs open for any handsome man, I meant for any man. And while explaining myself I didn't know if I were making sense or not.

"Your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth" I heard a feminine voice and some laughs. I slightly turned backwards and saw the same girl who I found naked in Zayn's office. She looked at me with a nasty smirk, she had blonde wavy hair, green eyes, her lips were coated with red lipstick, and her face was covered with makeup, she looked like a model, she was wearing a black satin dress ending above her knees.