20 | FATSO

N Y X

. . .
"Maybe I'm not pretty, maybe I'm just fun
'Cause I got a belly and I got a bum
And I'm always jelly of all the other ones
With their itty bitty bellies and
Their rom pum pum pums"
. . .

People believe that dreams aren't real since they aren't composed of stuff that we face in real life or events that happen with us in real life. Dreams are true. They are, nonetheless, composed of points of view, images, recollections, puns, and dashed hopes. I recall having a dream about having a magical ring when I was fifteen years old. When I woke up I was elated because it was the first time that I had a dream in which I wasn't angry and covered in bruises. I told everyone about my dream, recounting every detail with some embellishment.

But everything comes to an end, and that was my last dream. After that, I had nothing but nightmares.

I felt a pain in my buttocks that forced me to gain consciousness. I steadily opened my eyes and discovered I wasn't in my bed, which was actually of Zayn's, nor my head was resting on the pillow; instead, I had fallen asleep on Zayn's chest, the birds were chipping but the sun was nowhere to be seen and then I realised we were still on the balcony; before looked up at Zayn I glanced downward and saw Levi sleeping on Zayn's lap which was quite unexpected.

"Morning" Zayn whispered, sending shivers down my spine with his velvety voice. I finally looked at him, he had a smile on his face and slight black circles under his eyes. I was planning on returning the greeting but then I suddenly realised that the last time I was awake, which was late at night, my head was resting on his chest in the exact same position that it was now, implying that he didn't sleep because I fell asleep on his chest, and how did Levi wind up on Zayn's lap?

"W-why didn't you wake me up?" My eye widened, I asked him dumbfounded, with a sore throat. I couldn't understand why didn't he wake me up? He was a complete jerk the other day. What happened to him? Maybe he was having his mood swings?

Before I could hear a response from Zayn, Octavio's voice came making me and Zayn drift apart "Boss" Zayn looked at him with a neutral face while I was shooting daggers at him "It's time for her to begin her training." He said.

"Let us get ready, and then we'll meet you at, the gym," Zayn said and Octavio nodded.

Octavio's eyes fell on Levi, he hesitantly asked "Uh- Boss, do you mind if I carry Levi to his room?"

Zayn thought for a second and allowed him "Yeah, sure, Be careful" Octavio exited the balcony, carrying Levi in bridal style.

As soon as Octavio walked away, Zayn stood up and extended his right hand, saying, "Here." I stared at him with shock covering my face.

I took his hand and stood up. We started walking towards Zayn's room and I asked "Is there something that happened to you? Or did you hit a hard wall and your brain stopped working normally?"

"No" he grimaced "Why the hell would you ask?"

"Nothing," I shrugged "it's just that you're acting differently."

He scoffed "You stink," Zayn said making me gasp. For the fact that I haven't brushed my teeth for almost twenty-four hours I will obviously stink, and so will him.

"So do you," I said getting inside Zayn's room.

"You wanna bath together?" He asked with a smirk.

"No!" I shouted with a small blush and ran into the bathroom.

Sometimes you meet someone and you instantly click. You feel completely comfortable around them, as if you've known them your entire life, and you don't have to pretend to be someone who you are not. And with this guy in front of me, none of these lines made sense. Ever since I moved into this mansion I've barely talked to Octavio, because for two reasons: one, we'd never click, and two, we do not get along with each other. And now that he was my trainer, I needed to spend time with him. Could my life possibly get any worse?