5 | TEMPORARILY MISAPPROPRIATE.

N    Y    X 

.    .    .
"Grab a cop gun kinda crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say, Run, don't walk away"
.    .    .

"You are now sworn to secrecy by an oath of silence. You are well, not actually but a part of my mafia but whatever you hear or see inside this mansion shall not be revealed outside of it. It's as if you're restrained. And if you expose our secrets or anything, first you will be tortured and then killed by us" the Greek God explained with a hint of frustration.

For the past ten minutes, he has been trying to explain to me what omerta is. And all he said was that omerta is a code of silence and that I wasn't permitted to say anything to anyone. And if I say anything I will be six feet under the ground. What I didn't get was what I was not supposed to say and to whom. And why would they will kill me if I say anything to anyone?

"Pardon?" I said once again, he made a dull rumbling noise which was kind of alluring. The green-eyed man scoffed which he was doing for the past 10 minutes, while others facepalmed.

"He's simply trying to convey that you are one of us now and that we are all bound by a vow of silence. We are not permitted to discuss our mafia shit with anyone who is not a member of our mafia. Not even to our nearest and dearest. Whatever we hear or say stays within us" The raven-headed man explained.

The explanation was further continued by the green-eyed man "If you get caught by another mafia, they will force you to confess, they will torture you, abuse you, harass you, harm you mentally and physically, they will- "

As he started speaking my jaw literary dropped whereas my heart began to pump faster and louder. It was clear to me that the green-eyed man was definitely a sociopath. Because when he started explaining he showed zero emotions. And whenever someone mentions words like killing, torture or murder, etc he reacts like, wait, he doesn't even react. He just sits unbothered.

"Enough, Octavio, she looks terrified. All you need to know for now is to avoid being discovered, stay with us every time. Don't talk to strangers. Do not leave the confines of this mansion. Do not violate the omerta, am I clear?" Thankfully the Greek God stopped him or I would have had a panic attack.

I shook the green-eyed aka Octavio's words aside and said "Not crystal but what if someone kidnaps me?"

This was indeed a relevant question because like Octavio was saying they will torture me and everything, I needed to know that what if I get kidnapped who will have my back? Who will safeguard me? And as they said I was now bounded by the oath which was without my consent, what will happen to me then, who will make sure I will be alright?

"We will protect you" The Greek God stated it was more like he announced that they will protect me. This man always has this dominant and a powerful aura around him. It was like whatever he will say, shall be done regardless of the consequences. He didn't even have to say he was the leader because, the way he talked, handled things, his aura, personality, his physique and everything about him screamed that he was the leader.

"And how did I end up here?" I curiously asked. I had many questions in my mind, and I wasn't going to stop until I get their answers. I was well aware of the fact that my questions were pissing them off but they have to answer them. If they had the audacity to tattoo me without my permission so I had my right to ask as many questions as I wanted.

"We were on our way to you but Russians were one step ahead of us. When the Russians were putting your unconscious body in their car, we attacked them. We were able to save you but we were unable to save your family" said their leader aka the Greek God.