PROLOGUE

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
P r o l o g u e
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"He had many people's blood on his hand and one woman in his heart."

In the dark abyss of the city, where shadows dance with secrets, two souls destined for an entangled fate find themselves on a collision course.

He was the feared and infamous mafia boss known as 'Reaper.' Cold-hearted and ruthless, his very presence struck fear into the hearts of those who dared cross him. Born into a life of violence and forced to take on the mantle of a ruthless Mafia king, he had one redeeming quality—his unwavering love for family. Behind the cold façade, hidden deep within the walls he had built around himself, there existed a flicker of vulnerability. A vulnerability he fiercely protected, especially when it came to matters of the heart.

And then there was her, a fiery and enigmatic woman battling her own inner demons. Struggling with rage and haunted by the voices in her head, she sought solace by shielding her loved ones from her turmoil. Little did she know that a stolen document on one fateful night would lead her into the dangerous world of the Mafia.

Fate played its hand, intertwining her life with that of the feared Reaper.

Their paths collided under the captivating light of a full moon. Drawn to each other in ways neither could comprehend, they found an unexpected connection that defied all reason. For him, she was a challenge, an enigma that breached his formidable defenses. For her, he was an enigmatic figure, handsome and mysterious, unlike anyone she had encountered before.

As their lives intertwined, a love unlike any other began to blossom. A ruthless mafia boss found his cold heart thawed by the warmth of her love, while she discovered that even in the darkest of worlds, there could be moments of tranquility.

But amidst this newfound love, darkness lurked in the shadows. A sinister villain, determined to possess her, emerged from the depths of their malevolence. With danger closing in, they must face the wrath of a relentless enemy hell-bent on tearing them apart.

-ˋˏ✄— - - –— - –—

In a world where love and danger collide, where passion and peril intertwine, they must fight against all odds. He broke his own high walls to let her in, and now, he will create a bloodbath to protect her from any harm.

Bound by a love that defied the odds, they embark on a journey filled with treachery, loyalty, and sacrifice. Will their love be strong enough to withstand the trials that await them, or will the darkness consume them both?

Hello folks,
Step into a riveting tale of love, sacrifice, and resilience, where two souls will confront the their deepest fears and fight for a chance at a future together.

Prepare for an adrenaline-fueled journey through the underworld in "Blood and Heart," where love's price may be the ultimate sacrifice.

I can't express how grateful I am that you choose to read 'Blood & heart'. I hope you have a good time reading the book.