51 | FUCK

Z    A    Y    N

I'm gonna feel it, feel it so strong
This is making me alive
We don't even have to say goodbye”

The moment we entered my club, I realised that I had committed a huge mistake by bringing Nyx here. Fusion was more crowded than usual, and the hard smell of alcohol was getting on my nerves. I couldn't let Nyx stay in here let alone with a massive bunch of drunk filthy men so, I snaked my arm around her waist and started walking to the VIP section. I knew Nyx hated this place and honestly she should because except for drinks and drugs there was nothing special in here. She wasn't comfortable.

“Walk slowly” Nyx whispered, gritting her teeth.

I ignored her and kept my pace as it was. I didn't want anyone to lay their fucking eyes on her that's why I was walking fast. The dress she chose to wear was another huge mistake. Everything seemed a fucking mistake except for her. She was looking gorgeous. She shouldn't have worn that dress.

Reaching the VIP section, we sat down on a sofa, in front of the dance floor and ordered our drinks. I glanced at her and noticed that she wasn't comfortable at all. “Are you alright?” I asked.

“I hate this place,” She said, glaring at me.

I sighed “Do you wanna leave?”

“Here are your drinks sir” the waiter interrupted her, he placed our drinks on the table and left after bowing before me.

“Why did he bow?” Nyx asked.

My lips curled up in a smirk as I replied “I am just like a king to them”

Nyx rolled her eyes, grabbed her drinks and scooted a bit away from me. If someone else would have rolled their eyes at me I would gouge their eyes. No one had ever dared to roll their eyes at me. She did anyway.

“Hello there, my King” I turned my head and saw a blonde faking British accent. I raised an eyebrow at her when she decided to sit closer to me. “It's been so long, how have you been?” she said, placing her hand on my chest.

I shift away from her, removing her hand from my chest. Her accent was fake, it was nothing like my Nyx's. “Do I know you?”

She fake gasped, blinking her fake unusually big eyelashes “Don't tell me you forgot me already? We had so much fun that day”

“Leave” I ordered. This was supposed to be the last thing that I wanted Nyx to hear. No, this wasn't supposed to be on the list. Fuck my luck. I felt a kind of movement however I was too irritated to even care about that movement.

“What?”

“Leave,” I said, raising my voice.

Gulping my drink, I felt a slight burning sensation in my throat. Suspicious. I grabbed the glass and inspected it carefully before sniffing. I cleared my throat. It was a strange and unfamiliar drink.

“Don’t you think this drink is a bit diff—”

The moment my head turned towards Nyx, I spotted an empty sofa. She was gone. “Fuck”

However, it didn't take me much time to find her. She was dancing on the dance floor with a drink in her hand. Her eyes were closed as if she was feeling the music. She was enjoying it. I ordered more drinks while I watched her dance.

She was playing with her hair, swaying her hips from side to side. And then she looked at me. She made eye contact for I don't how many seconds or minutes, she gave me a smirk. “Fuck” I whispered. I shamelessly watched her dance, I could feel my dick twitching. This wasn't the first time that my dick wanted her there have been many times. But I wasn't lucky enough to have her.