2

A class ended quickly in Shen Fengyue's serious study. As soon as the bell rang after the get out of class, the second fool next to him rushed towards Shen Fengyue from the right as if he had received some signal.

Then, like a huge husky, she pressed on Shen Fengyue's back, hugged Shen Fengyue tightly, and shouted: "Briefly, concise, concise!"

Shen Fengyue, who looked a little petite, was embarrassed by his actions.

After reacting, he threw him away immediately.

Wei Tian was thrown away with a grievance on his face, and when he wanted to pounce on, he was frightened back by Shen Fengyue's fierce expression. He stepped back and hugged Shen Fengyue's arm, then forcibly pulled him from the chair.

"In a nutshell, let's go to the bathroom together!"

Shen Fengyue: "..."

The system couldn't help but sighed: "Hello, gay."

Shen Fengyue said: "Shut up."

System: "Shen Fengyue Shen Fengyue, let's go to the toilet together!"

Shen Fengyue: "..." Ah, it's really hot.

Wei Tianze's strength was great, Ren Shen Fengyue had a lot of reluctance, and he dragged him to the toilet forcibly. This reminded Shen Fengyue of seeing a girl walking a dog on the street before. The dog was a husky with a leash around her neck and ran around. The girl was dragged by it behind.

History is always surprisingly similar, and Shen Fengyue feels that the current situation and the situation of the girl at that time have cleverly overlapped.

Shen Fengyue was finally pulled by Wei Tianze to hand in hand to the toilet. He felt that the scene was very embarrassing, but the other classmates looked unpleasant.

Gee, the habit is terrible.

On this day, apart from having to endure Wei Tian's heinous stickiness, it was a boy in the class that made Shen Fengyue's heart.

The boy has long bangs and thick black frame glasses. He always lowers his head and cannot see his expression clearly. The school uniform on her body was washed a little, and the desk was scribbled with black markers, and a blank space was created with him as the center. It seemed that everyone was consciously or unconsciously isolating him.

People around him also ignored him.

Is campus bullying?

Shen Fengyue wanted to learn more about it, but Wei Tian was so clingy to him that he couldn't get rid of it.

In this way, it finally came to the end of school in the afternoon. After He Weitian said goodbye to each home, Shen Fengyue breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that his heart was really ten years old after one day. He complained to the system all the way: "What's the matter with Weitian? Even if it's a base friend, it shouldn't be like this."

The system explained: "Ah, that Wei Tian was in poor health when he was a child, and he went to school two years late, and jumped to the present. The Jianwei family are family friends, and Wei Tian is almost brought up in simple terms. That way."

"..."

The system seemed to perceive Shen Fengyue's fist against Wei Tian, ​​reminding him: "The original owner's attitude towards him is helpless and submissive, and he is very spoiled, so don't fall apart."

What can Shen Fengyue do? I can only endure it.

Shen Fengyue talked with the system all the way, and then heard some noises from the alley.