111

Recently, there has been a major event circulating in Zhaotianmen. A disciple anonymously reported that his elder brother Zhang Hansheng had excessive contact with the monsters and betrayed the monster catching master.

It is said that the big brother has been imprisoned by the master. As for the evildoer, he was directly suppressed under the demon suppression tower.

Although the matter was suppressed by the master, it was more like a rumor that the elder brother did not show up for three days, so it spread.

Three days later, Master came to the confinement room again.

"turn on."

The black wooden door was opened by the disciples guarding on both sides, and the master crossed the threshold and looked at the human kneeling on the ground: "Do you think it clearly for the teacher to ask you to reflect on it for three days?"

The kneeling man didn't move, as if he hadn't heard.

Master sighed long: "Han Sheng..."

Zhang Hansheng finally moved. He raised his head and looked forward. There was a wall inscribed with Zhaotianmen gate rules on the whole side, with portraits of ancestors hanging on both sides, and several rows of tablets were placed on the bottom.

The confinement room is the place where criminal disciples are detained. Let them face the portrait and spiritual position listed as the patriarch, reflect on themselves, and get rid of the demon as soon as possible.

Use fine cinnabar on that wall to clearly write every rule and every rule. Those lines turned into long shackles, entangled and tied to each of the Zhaotianmen disciples, so that their daily behavior was shackled and kept in mind at all times.

Zhang Hansheng has been imprisoned here for three days. He is accused of having too much contact with the demon clan, lost his mind, lost his mind, and forgotten the sages of his ancestors. Te was detained here, introspected for three days, there was a ban at the door, and two disciples from the Reward and Punishment Hall guarded him.

"Han Sheng, do you know that you are guilty?" The hand covered under the white robes of Jinxiu began to clenched unconsciously, and the master asked him again, "What is your answer?"

Zhang Hansheng took a few steps forward, picked up the three incense sticks on the desk, and lit the candle in front of the desk. After the faint fire light flashed, the sparks weakened, and the slender white smoke hovered and floated upward.

Across the vague white smoke, behind them are the top 100 who are engraved with rules, and the eyes on the portraits of the patriarchs are looking at him.

He made three bets against several rows of tablets with white letters on a black background, and then inserted the three sticks of incense side by side into the incense burner enshrined at the table.

"The three pillars of incense, not to ask the heavens and the earth, but to worship my heart."

He said: "He is my way."

This is his answer, Zhang Hansheng's answer to Master and Shen Fengyue's answer.

He had a tough attitude. Master was so angry that he choked all the words in his mouth and couldn't spit out all the words. He pointed his finger at him with trembling fingers.

"You, you, you, you are so good! Persevering in understanding! Stupid! I'm afraid that I will really be fascinated by the evildoer!" The master was furious, and walked away, "You will reflect here again, and don't repent for a day. Don’t come out for a day. If you don’t repent for a lifetime, stay here for a lifetime!"