116

After making a little joke that day, Theodore disappeared, and it was three days later when Shen Fengyue met him again.

As soon as Theodore opened the door and stepped into the room, she was interrupted by Shen Fengyue's voice: "Are you hiding from me?"

Theo'dor spent the three days in the Temple of Light. He confessed, asked his heart in front of the idol, and recited the holy scriptures over and over again in order to calm his mind. The effect is still unknown, but on the surface he is stretched.

"No." He shook his head.

When Shen Fengyue looked at him, she suddenly covered her lips and smiled brightly, like the first flower on a branch in spring.

"Don't worry, I won't tease you again in the future." Shen Fengyue turned over and missed the last half of the sentence. Because I am leaving soon.

The saint son looked serious and serious, like an old cadre, and his amused reaction was also very cute, but his purpose was to be the son of darkness as a bug, and he couldn't waste precious time here anymore.

At the time of parting, Shen Fengyue restrained herself, honestly, and did not appear to be a demon in normal days.

He behaved abnormally, and it was rare to quiet down. Theodore was not used to it, and there was a faint worry in his heart, always feeling that things were not so simple.

One afternoon passed quickly. It was a rare moment of peace for them in such a long time.

The sunlight gently spilt through the fully-opened fan-shaped window, illuminating half of the face of the sleeping person under the window sill, warm, with a light curve on his lips. The dandelion stalks were swaying in the breeze, and the fluffy white seeds stomped on his hair, clothes, and long curled eyelashes.

Theodore's hunch came true. That night, the Holy See of Light was attacked by unknown persons. Someone burned the entire Holy See with a fire, and everyone around was busy fighting the fire and arresting the culprits. For a while, the entire Holy See was chaotic.

In the flames soaring into the sky, Theodore subconsciously chose to imprison Shen Fengyue's palace immediately.

The gate of the palace was kicked open, and as far as his eyes could be, there was only an empty cage, and all the carved charms were crossed off, and the people held inside disappeared without a trace. As if not suffocating, the man also burned the palace on fire, and the abandoned cage was scorched by the flames, making sizzling noises.

Theodore held the door frame with his fingers so hard that he turned white. He bowed his head and suddenly cursed: "...liar." He actually ran away.

The fire was not strong and was quickly extinguished. The attackers didn't seem to have come to attack them, they had other plans, and the arson was just chaos day by day.

No one in the Holy See was injured or killed, and the burnt level of the buildings was not severe, except that the traitors in the cages disappeared.

During the day the next day, the Holy See began to settle the matter of last night. After the people underneath reported the situation to the Pope, the Pope was furious and realized something: "Damn it! That must be done by the Dark Cultists. They let go of the traitors. They must be plotting something!"

"We must quickly recapture the traitor. The cage can no longer be used. We must rebuild one." The pope held the scepter in his hand and fumbled for the uneven lines on the scepter, "notify the Knights, Let them take the three passers-by to secretly arrest them, and the rebels flee. This matter should not be made public, otherwise it will cause panic among the masses."

When the people underneath were about to go down, Theodore, who had never said a word, spoke. He said to the Pope: "Your Majesty, please allow me to follow the Knights to capture the traitors."

The pope was surprised when he said this: "You don't have to be like this..."

Yes, Theodor laughed at himself. He didn't need to be like that. It was the responsibility of the Knights to catch a traitor who flees, and he didn't need him, the saint son, to do it himself. But he still made a request, and he wanted to catch the little liar himself.

Theodore knelt down in front of the idol and repented countless times. Gradually, he realized something.

The Holy See is sacred, rigorous, solemn, and immutable. It was like a pool of calm and waveless stagnant water, but one day, a small stone was thrown into the stagnant water and stirred up a large wave.

Huge ripples are produced in the stagnant water, which has an impact on the Holy See, and also an impact on his calm mind.

And Shen Fengyue was the stone that was accidentally thrown in. It was small in size but huge in energy, which upset the Holy See.

He is alive, incompatible with strict dogmatic precepts, and incompatible with their group of devout and honest followers who believe in the God of Light. The Holy See is static, but he is active, so from the moment he appeared, Theodore always unconsciously set his eyes on him and was attracted by him.

"It is my duty to guard the rebels, and it is also my fault for the rebels to escape. Therefore, I implore the Pope to agree." He said.

The pope didn't understand his thoughts, and finally agreed after sighing, and told him to come back soon, the Holy See must be without the Son of Light.

Theodor nodded, and returned to his room after the pope said he was gone.

After a sound of mechanical interlacing, the dark room was opened, and a painting covered by flannel was lying quietly in it. There are not many things in the dark room, and this painting is the most conspicuous of them.

Theodore took off the canvas, revealing the true face of the painting.

The character in the painting is a young man with silver hair and silver eyes, lying on his side casually, with a sly smile on his lips. One or two dandelion seeds fell between his hair, and then there were vertical cages, which imprisoned them.

Theodore took out the painting and looked down at it for a moment.

This is the most secret secret deep in his heart.

Then he put the painting on the table, picked up the knife on the side, and carefully cut off the right eye of the person in the painting with the knife.

The end of the eye was gently raised, bringing out a faint red, and a rich smile flowed in it. Obviously they are a pair of silver eyes deprived of color by the gods, but the shining brilliance in them is invincible in the world.

The colors of the world melted into that eye, not like punishment, but like a gift from a **** to him.

Theodore took a few glances before he dared to look again, fearing that something beyond his expectation would happen after a few more glances. He inlaid the cut eye on a round brooch, and then pinned the brooch inside his underwear-where no one else could see it.

He can't see either.

He sorted his clothes, and touched the brooch through the fabric with his fingers. The eyes are in the center, as if his fingers are touching that eye. This was his biggest secret. Theodore touched it a few times before doing it, and then put the painting back into the dark room.

Since then, this brooch has been stuck in his underwear. The cloth obscures its figure, and no one knows the secret. Theodore condensed all his emotions on this small brooch with his most obscure thoughts.

He raised his head and looked out the window, his gaze passed through all the buildings, through the destroyed cage, through the long narrow paths, and fell on the person who fled, and fell into the darkness where no sunlight was seen all year round. place

-The opposite of the mainland.