20

But after Shen Fengyue breathed a sigh of relief, before he had time to relax, another vision was born.

The wooden house is extremely rough, with large and small gaps in many places. The big one is a finger-wide and the small one is as wide as a toothpick.

At this time, those gaps were being filled with a black substance, which was a flowing liquid, overflowing and dripping onto the ground. A steady stream of black liquid flowed out, and accumulated more and more on the ground, and some monsters even got on the liquid.

The weird side appeared. The body of any monster that was soaked in liquid looked like a fat sea soaked in water, and it began to swell and grow. The bulging monsters blocked the door, blocking it tightly.

Shen Fengyue didn't expect that at this time the house would start to be a monster, and the origin of this liquid is unknown, and the harm is not known, but seeing the monsters swell into that way, he also knows that it should not be underestimated.

He found a place to hide from the black liquid, and did not forget to remind the youth: "Be careful, don't let the liquid get on it!"

The young man followed Shen Fengyue obediently, and when he saw that the other party's body was light and dancing, the corners of his mouth turned up frantically, and finally he let out a chuckle.

The laughter was quite loud, and she couldn't pretend to be deaf. Shen Fengyue naturally heard it. When she stopped, her waist was straight and she was about to turn around to scold the young man, her back hurt.

The young man patronized Shen Fengyue and followed him closely. Shen Fengyue suddenly stopped and he couldn't stop the car for a while and ran into it like that.

The bridge of the nose is against the back, whoever is hard will not hurt.

"Look at the road, be careful to knock your nose down!" Turning around, he found that the young man was lowering his head and rubbing his nose. It hurt when he thought about it. Shen Fengyue said about him, and suddenly remembered the young man. About laughing, I couldn’t help adding another sentence, "Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, what laugh! Is it time to laugh?"

The youth also knew that it was his fault just now, and raised his head and blinked at Shen Fengyue flatly.

The small eyes were quite innocent, and Shen Fengyue couldn't talk about him anymore, and continued to lead him to hide in the black water.

But as the black water flowed more and more, the clean area on the ground became smaller and smaller. The black water overflowed the ground, leaving only two slap-sized areas. Shen Fengyue gave half of it to the young man, who stood on one foot and supported it.

In the end, even the place to stand on one foot was gone, so he could only stand on tiptoes and try to stand firm.

The system cheered for him: "Come on! Hold on, we can win!"

Shen Fengyue's body was shaking badly. After hearing the words of the system, he was shaking even more. It was Parkinson's before, but now it has a small electric motor: "You can't talk while standing! You can try it!"

The system spoiled and said: "Hey, I'm on tiptoe with you mentally. One of us suffers physically and the other suffers mentally. We are both brothers in distress!"

"..." God's **** brother in distress.

Shen Fengyue's trembling was also seen in the light of the young man, and they were all holding on. With an idea, they said, "Let's put our hands together, we can hold on for a while!"

The young man Yiyan put his hands together, and as expected, the amplitude of their shaking decreased a lot after having a companion.

But this is not a solution after all. Shen Fengyue lowered her head and stared at the black water, and when she took a closer look, she found that the black water was actually very viscous. In addition, it was dark, like a sesame paste mixed with a little more water.