48

As soon as the Liqiu Palace began to prepare for autumn hunting matters, the nobles under the ancient feudal system liked to be ostentatious, with a large number of people and great momentum.

Shen Fengyue, as the favorite concubine of the harem, is naturally on the accompanying list.

The flags with the totem of Chu on each side were fluttering in the wind, and the soldiers were divided into two teams to **** them.

Shen Fengyue was especially allowed to ride in the same carriage with Emperor Chu because of being favored. He became curious and couldn't help but lift a corner of the car curtain, stretched out his head to look back, and there was a long dragon behind him.

Emperor Chu was reading a book, but he didn't scold him, leaving him alone.

I really love it.

"The concubine empress." Someone called him.

Shen Fengyue lowered his head and saw the devil last night, ignoring the other party, and angrily put down the curtain.

Shen Yan was taken aback, looking at the hanging car curtain, but he laughed.

The location of Qiuwei was chosen in a specially circled royal hunting ground, with beautiful mountains and clear waters, beautiful trees and green grasses, and a wide variety of prey. But now it is autumn, when everything is withered and golden leaves fall on the ground.

Emperor Chu got out of the carriage first. The carriage was a little high. Shen Fengyue wanted to jump off, but she had to walk down slowly and gracefully with Hongmei's support because she was scrupulous about her identity.

All the royal family members, court ministers, and harem concubines successively got out of the car and gathered around the Chu Emperor.

"Dear Aiqing, the autumn is high and refreshing. It is a good time to hunt." Emperor Chu said, "Since the founding of the State of Chu, the autumn siege has been held every year. One is to show the royal demeanor, and the other is a little for you. Consider."

Father Shen brought a bow and arrow, and Emperor Chu took it. After pulling a full bow, he aimed at the flying bird in the sky and let go.

After hearing only two birdsong, the prey fell, and the special palace clerk hurriedly picked it up, and it was presented with two birds with one stone.

When everyone saw it, they immediately slapped the flattery. The literati are educated, and they are not the same as the flattery. Among them, the prime minister's flattery was the best, saying that it was a smallpox, which made Emperor Chu smile with wrinkles.

Shen Fengyue can't hear it.

Emperor Chu was very contented, and after throwing the bow to Shen Fengyue, he subconsciously looked at Shen Fengyue, and Shen Fengyue who was stared at immediately played with her upper body, admiration flowing out of her eyes.

"Unexpectedly, I haven't been able to shoot arrows for many years, but I haven't regressed. The next step will depend on the skills of you juniors."

As soon as he finished speaking, one person answered: "Father, it's better to let the son come."

The man speaking is the current crown prince, the eldest son of Emperor Chu, who is nearly forty years old, in his prime of life, wearing a black robe with a four-clawed python embroidered with gold thread.

Unexpectedly, Emperor Chu waved his hand and pointed to the young man in the red brocade next to him and said: "I want to see the demonstrations of the juniors today, so you don't have to blend in. Let my emperor and grandson come."