103

In the dream, a white figure flew over and stood in front of him. He turned his back to him, his clothes fluttered, and a small wind was brought up because of his speed. The wind picked up Shen Fengyue's broken hair, and he saw that the Cthulhu's blow was completely destroyed by his predecessors. Blocked.

"Zhang Hansheng..."

"Zhang Hansheng!" Shen Fengyue woke up from her dream, sweating profusely, and his back was wet with sweat. He sat up, wiped his forehead with his hand, and gasped.

After about a minute, he suddenly remembered something and looked around, wanting to see the white figure in his dream.

"You finally woke up and have been in a coma for many days." A voice sounded. Fu Zhengguang walked in from the door and happened to see Shen Fengyue wake up.

Shen Fengyue asked him: "Where is Zhang Hansheng? How is he?"

When Fu Zhengguang heard the words, his expression moved slightly, his eyes dodged, and all his expressions were reduced. This made Shen Fengyue even more worried. He got off the bed, pulled his sleeve and asked again: "Where is Zhang Hansheng?"

"Zhang Daochang...Oh." Fu Zhengguang sighed and said, "I'll take you to see him."

He took Shen Fengyue to another room. The room was neat and filled with a strong smell of herbs.

Shen Fengyue has a keen sense of smell, and the strong and overbearing herbal scent is a bit choking. He gently concealed his mouth and nose with his hands, his eyes wandering around the room, and then he was attracted by one place.

It was a very ordinary bed, but the person lying on it was familiar.

Zhang Hansheng's outer shirt has been removed, leaving only a thin shirt. He was lying on the bed, covered with bedding, and against the soft bedding, he appeared fragile and weak.

Shen Fengyue couldn't help but slowed down her breathing, for fear that a heavy breathing would wake him up, and then walked slowly on tiptoes to the edge of his bed.

Zhang Hansheng was seriously injured, his face was white, with an abnormal blue color, and his lips were pale and dry. He breathed weakly, and even the ups and downs in his chest were small.

It's hard to imagine that a person who once seemed so powerful now becomes such an appearance, which makes people feel heartache, and great sadness rises from the heart to the top.

Shen Fengyue's movements were extremely light throughout, but Zhang Hansheng was still awakened.

He has always been alert, and small things can make him wake up instantly. Even though the body is seriously injured now, the sensitivity of the subconscious has never disappeared.

Zhang Hansheng's eyelashes trembled, and then slowly raised his eyelids. After a second or two, his eyes became clear. He looked up and found that it was Shen Fengyue, and the two were silent for a while.

"Zhang Hansheng..." Shen Fengyue sniffed, with a deep cry in her tone. The eyes were covered with a layer of water, the eye sockets were slightly red, and the eyelids blinked up and down, as if tears were about to fall in the next second.

Zhang Hansheng moved his fingers slightly and raised his hand as if he wanted to grab the corner of his clothes, but after thinking about it, he finally put it down.

"I'm okay." The voice was hoarse, and most of the air sounds.

"You let me see if your wound is good?" He asked in a declarative tone, and before Zhang Hansheng agreed, he went to pick up his clothes.