74

That night, between the beds, Shen An Bang du secretly remembered what he said casually when he buried his head in his chest between the beds.

He had a plan, a plan that was pleasant enough to make Shen Fengyue fulfill his promise. After that day, he secretly planned and prepared meticulously, and all this was done without Shen Fengyue, he was kept in the dark and didn't know it.

In a blink of an eye it is the Qixi Festival again.

There is nothing unusual about the Qixi Festival, there are still those tricks on the left and right, needles under the moon to beg for cleverness, fried clever fruit, talk about Cowherd and Weaver Girl...

The last Qixi Festival left a serious psychological shadow on Shen Fengyue, causing him to have no expectations for this festival. In addition, Chu Xi was still young, had no concubines in the harem, and couldn't even see the girls talking, which was really boring.

As the last palace fight champion, the toffees of the first emperor would not come to trouble him. Shen Fengyue's ears were clean, but she was too clean, and she always felt a little boring.

Chu Xi was busy with government affairs, and the harem was under his jurisdiction. He asked the people in the palace to play the usual tricks of the Qixi Festival according to the rules, and then disbanded the crowd. People left in groups, and he also returned to the bedroom, asked people to light a candle, and talked with the book under the light of candlelight.

Halfway through the reading, there was a noise from the window lattice. Someone opened the window and stepped on the frame with two feet.

In the middle of the night, people who like to turn the window will know who it is without even looking. Shen Fengyue didn't raise her head the whole time, she was still concentrating on studying.

"The empress dowager." Seeing that he ignored him, the man began to whisper.

Shen Fengyue ignored it.

"The Empress Dowager."

"The empress dowager--" Shen Pitang squatted on the window frame and said pitifully, "Will you take care of me?"

Shen Fengyue was irritated by being called, and then raised her eyelids like alms and gave him a lazy look.

Seeing people finally cast his gaze to his side, Shen An Bang immediately assumed a pose that he thought was the most handsome.

Then Shen Fengyue listened to the fool who squatted on the window frame with a coquettish look and thought he was very handsome and said with pride: "I don't have a good-looking textbook."

Shen Fengyue: "..."

He lowered his eyes and looked directly at the textbook he was pressing under his hand, then raised his eyes and turned to the window, and slapped it. He had to say that this was indeed a handsome man.

Shen Laogou jumped down from the window. He was obviously a big man about 1.8 meters tall. When he jumped down, he had very little strength. He made only a slight noise and would never disturb the people who watched the night outside.

He walked in front of Shen Fengyue in three steps, put one hand on the table, and with the other hand over Shen Fengyue's head, he picked up his notebook and threw it on the bed.

"???"

Shen An Bang leaned over and brought his face very close.

An enlarged handsome face leaned in front of him, touching his nose, and his long eyelashes flew up and down with the blink of his eyes.