44 The Story of Shen Fengyue in the Harem

Click, click.

Shen Fengyue was slumped on the sofa, with a U-shaped pillow stuck in his neck, holding a bag of potato chips in his left hand, and pulling out potato chips in his right hand. The electronic screen in front was lit and advertising was playing.

Click, click.

After eating a slice of potato chips again, he repeated the action of digging out the potato chip pocket, but it was empty.

"Eh?"

Shen Fengyue raised the bag and looked inside, and found that he had finished eating, so he threw the bag into the trash can and used his greasy hand to pick up the electronic remote sensor to change the channel.

At this time, a month has passed since the last mission. Shen Fengyue, who was emotionally weak, was free and had time to take a good rest.

As for the system, it is said that he finally went to the kiss of his dreams. For a month, he was fascinated, so without the interference of artificial mental retardation, he lived a life in a salty fish and fat house.

Eat, sleep, and play games.

Today, I just watched TV to adjust my mood because of the game stuck. The TV switched to a TV series.

The people in the play are dressed in ancient costumes. I want to come here to be a costume drama.

A woman walks from a distance on the screen. She is draped in silk and satin, dressed in a towering bun, her head is full of pearls, and her delicate makeup sets her eyebrows like a picture. She twists three steps in one step, with a curvy body and a deep twist. Fengyue stopped the hand of the fast turntable.

He stared at the woman's face, which was hailed as the best-looking contemporary female star. The next moment, he saw the woman proudly looking at the person who was facing away from the audience, her eyes rolled sharply. The voice broke through the sky.

"Yo~~~Where did the pheasant come from, and dare to be an eye-catcher in front of the palace?

The call of "yo" was thousands of times and still brought waves, successfully shocking Shen Fengyue, he shook his hands and quickly clicked the switch button.

Shen Fengyue covered her face and whispered: "Sure enough, this actress A is a famous vase."

There was something under the buttocks that suddenly vibrated, and when he reached out and took it out, it was a communicator, and the system dialogue prompt was very conspicuous.

[I hate blind dates]: Lord Shen~~~

Shen Fengyue quickly replied: Oh, have you changed your name?

At the next moment, the voice call of the system has come, and Shen Fengyue reluctantly answered: "What's the matter?"

System: "Master Shen, I have an idea."

Shen Fengyue: "You are not allowed to think about it."

The system on the opposite side choked: "Um, I have a small request."

"Let's talk." He liked to hear these words, and Shen Fengyue immediately sat up from the sofa and waited.

System: "Look, we have all been off for a month. Shouldn't it be time to perform the task? There are so many bonuses."

"Emmmmmmmmmmm," the system is not diligent data. If something goes wrong, there must be ghosts, "Don't pretend, you've been fascinated this month, and you are still making trouble to go to work, what's going on? The blind date is not going well?"