107

When Shen Fengyue woke up, she found that she was staying in a sedan chair, and her body swayed from side to side with the sedan chair. The shaking frequency is very high, and it will take a long time to feel dizzy, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and a kind of uncomfortable feeling of vomiting but not being able to vomit.

Oops, it seems to be dizzy!

He looked down and saw that he was wearing a bright red suit, the red color was a bit old, showing the auspicious pattern of mandarin ducks playing in the water with needles and threads.

What the **** is this?

The outside sound was a bit noisy. He listened to unknown music performed by two instruments: suona and erhu. He felt a little familiar, but he couldn't call his name for a while.

"The dragon and the phoenix are auspicious." The system intimately explained to him.

The prosperous dragon and the phoenix are joy, and they can only be played on the day when the ancients are happy. Could it be that who wants to get married? But why is he sitting in the sedan chair now?

The red soft yarn was draped outside, floating with the wind, and a small horn was lifted by the wind. When Shen Fengyue looked over, the scene outside was just visible.

Outside, there were all monsters with fox heads in red and happy costumes. They followed the sedan chair, and they played music and flowers one after another, sending the relatives happy.

The red petals were raised high, and most of them fell on the ground, paved the road, and some floated into the sedan chair through the gap, and landed on Shen Fengyue's legs.

Shen Fengyue picked up the red gauze. The weather was strange at this time. The big sun stood in the sky, swaying its rays to the fullest, but there were fine mists of rain floating on the horizon.

It's obviously sunny, but it's raining, which is extremely rare.

"This……?"

After thinking about it systematically, I suddenly thought of a folk saying: "Sun rain...This is the fox who wants to marry!"

What the hell? ? ? Sun rain, the fox is going to marry? Shen Fengyue was puzzled, but she knew in her heart that she must have had things again this time.

He wanted to go out, but found that the sedan chair was under restraint, and he was firmly imprisoned in it, and you could use the strength of the breastfeeding, and you could not shake it.

There is no way to regenerate, Shen Fengyue's sharp eyes discovered that the closest to him turned out to be Fu Zhengguang. The guy also followed the sedan chair, but his body was stiff and his movements were very mechanical, which seemed to be problematic.

"Fu Zhengguang, Fu Zhengguang!" Shen Fengyue greeted him, trying to talk to him.

In the end, he didn't call the master, but provoke the monsters with the head of the fox. The foxes, who had been ignoring him before, turned their heads, and the animals' heads uttered words, calling him: "Madam."

Shen Fengyue: "..."

The foxes were like going through a process, calling for a close, and immediately turned back.

Shen Fengyue was choked by this weird scene and was speechless. Then, Fu Zhengguang finally moved. He also turned his head, and when Shen Fengyue fixed her eyes, she was frightened and her heart beat faster.

Half of Fu Zhengguang's face was a fox face, and half of his face was a human face. When he turned his head, he just revealed the other half of the fox face.