87

The lone wolf crew members had rich experience in the battle, and in threes or twos, they successfully ditched the following federal forces and returned to the base camp.

The Federal Army's sudden attack still had a certain impact on the lone wolf. After the core of Albert came back, the lone wolf began to repair all parts.

They were very efficient and repaired the damaged area in three days. At that time, Shen Fengyue had just finished dinner and was about to take a break, when Olier came to the kitchen door to call him, saying that the captain had an order and ordered everyone to gather in the lobby.

Shen Fengyue was suspicious, but still followed.

When we arrived in the lobby, the people on the starship also arrived. Then, Olier announced something on the spot, he said a long time, and then suddenly mentioned a name.

"About Chef Shen Fengyue..."

The named Shen Fengyue immediately pricked her ears and focused on listening.

"Shen Fengyue accompanied the master captain on the wandering for a long time, and also went to bomb the base of the federal headquarters together, which is really indispensable. Therefore, the captain ordered him to no longer work in the kitchen, but became the captain's personal chef and Personal attendant." Olier said, raising his chin, his gaze met Shen Fengyue's head that had just been lifted, and he clapped again, "Congratulations, Shen Fengyue."

After Olier finished speaking, the people around him also applauded and praised him. The people beside him also pulled his sleeves and bit their ears with him, saying how lucky he was so good that a cook got the captain’s blue eyes and his status jumped up. .

No need to fry big pot dishes, but become Albert's personal cook and personal attendant...

This matter falls in the eyes of others, it is a great happy event, but the honey of the other, my arsenic. Shen Fengyue couldn't respond to the words of the person next to her, so she patrolled the field and found Albert.

The other party blinked at him.

"..." Shen Fengyue's expression was sloppy, it really was this person's ghost. Compared to being a personal attendant and a private cook, he still feels happy to go back and cook big pot dishes.

However, the raw rice has already been cooked, and if he tells him in private, he still has the right to refuse. But Albert asked Oliel to say in front of everyone that he was not given a chance to refuse.

Shen Fengyue exclaimed, Albert's operation is okay, even a cook has to rely on clever tricks? As a simple and honest cook, he has always been straightforward, never playing such conspiracies.

Olier said something on behalf of Albert, and then asked the waiter to put the food on the table and let everyone eat in the front hall.

Albert was sitting in the first place by himself. Shen Fengyue deliberately sat farther away from him, and kept his ears aside from outside the window the whole time, and concentrated on eating.

Unexpectedly, halfway through the meal, a small noise suddenly appeared on the court, and some people were whispering to the people next to them. Shen Fengyue was curious, so she couldn't help but raise her head to see what was going on, and then saw Albert stand up from the first position and walk down blatantly.

"???" Where is he going?

Shen Fengyue tilted her head, her gaze moved with Albert's movements, and found him bypassing Oriel and walking to the left.

On the left...Shen Fengyue is sitting at the end of the left side of the square table.

Albert went straight down the square table on the left, Shen Fengyue secretly yelled not, this guy was here for him!