86

Shen Fengyue had always had a keen sixth foreboding ability, and this time was no exception. Captain Albert really wanted to do something.

He took him to the place where he signed up. Before leaving, Shen Fengyue asked him: "It's recruiting guards, what are you doing with me?"

As a result, they replied: "You are my bound little cook, so naturally you have to take it everywhere. You are the one who grabs my stomach and my heart."

What he said about Shen Fengyue was speechless, hey, and disgusting. I'm still bound to the cook, I bah! I just go to make other people's bound milk and not cook for you!

However, in the end the Great Demon King Albert still forced the robbing male Shen Fengyue to walk towards the destination. While walking, Shen Fengyue chanted several times, and the big devil, who was annoyed by the chanting, suddenly stopped.

Shen Fengyue: "?"

The next second, he was lifted up by someone holding his waist.

"What are you doing!" Shen Fengyue yelled in fright.

Iron tongs stuck his waist firmly, a big man as big as Shen Fengyue should have been picked up like a chicken. Grab and grab, Albert even slightly tossed up, and then steadily caught.

Shen Fengyue hurriedly reached out and hugged his neck, trying to give herself a little sense of security. Then he scolded: "What are you doing?!"

Albert hugged Shen Fengyue against him, then tilted his head to face him, bending his eyebrows and saying: "I'm raising it high."

"???" What kind of showy thing.

He added: "If I don't pay attention, you will find a way to slip away. Just hold you in your arms so that no one will be lost and I will be left alone. It's pitiful."

"!!!" How can it work! ! ! ! Shen Fengyue hurriedly said: "Hurry up and put me down. I won't run away. Someone is watching now." He just glanced at it and found that some passers-by were attracted by the two big men. Others were whispering in their direction, wondering what they were talking about.

Albert holding him like this is really eye-catching. Shen Fengyue, who has never been lifted high, encountered this situation for the first time and flushed with shame.

"Really not running?" Albert asked again.

Shen Fengyue nodded hurriedly, dropped his head and buried it in Albert's neck, making sure to completely cover his face.

"Hurry up, I really won't run." He urged quietly.

"Ok."

Albert heard the words and then put him down, but there was a little loss in his tone. Hey, he didn't hold enough, so why didn't he let him hold.

As soon as Shen Fengyue was put down, she rushed out like a rabbit in an instant. Seeing Albert hadn't followed, she couldn't help turning around and urging him: "Could you hurry up, in a hurry."

"Oh." Albert quickened his pace and caught up in a few seconds.

Shen Fengyue, who was hit by a high and heavy blow, increased a lot of enthusiasm for going together, and the two reached their destination in a short while.

The recruiting place was set in the largest square in the town, and they saw that many people had gathered on the field, and they seemed to be born from poor families.

Among the crowd, Albert is the tallest, and if you stop there, you will stand out from the crowd.

Shen Fengyue felt that there was too much pressure to stand beside him, so she quietly moved aside to narrow the gap between the two.