61

After the last visit in the Beast Garden, Emperor Chu threatened to give him a big gift on Qixi Festival.

At that time, Emperor Chu's hands were covered with the bright red of raw meat, and he just dangled in front of his eyes if he didn't rub it, smiling into a brilliant daisy. Then Shen Fengyue refused in his heart, ugly.

But dragged around, Qixi Festival came in despair.

On the Chinese Valentine's Day, a feast was held in the palace, and the concubines of the palace wrapped the food with flour and fried them into fruit. They held a silver needle and threaded the thread at the end of the month to pray for the Weaver Girl to give them a pair of skillful hands.

After doing this, everyone will go away and play some small games with the friends. Shen Fengyue didn't want to stay in the women's pile all the time, so she dealt with the flattering women and sat in front of the porch to enjoy the moon.

The moon tonight is surprisingly bright, hanging far above the sky, the moon is sparse, and it is the only one, so it becomes more and more conspicuous.

Shen Fengyue raised her head to look at the moon. It was white and bright. He had seen blue moons, white moons, red...No, there was no red moon.

After looking at it for a while, I felt that it wasn't interesting just to look at it, and I always felt upset. After further study, I was a little frightened. It seemed that the moon represented the unknown.

He looked away to look at the four maids.

"The imperial concubine empress." Shen Fengyue turned her head to look at it, and she saw Shen □ □ supporting Emperor Chu walking towards him.

Emperor Chu didn't look good, as if his soul and body had long been separated, he was extremely excited in spirit, but his body was extremely weak. He was impatient with Shen Fengyue's support, shaking his hands and flicking him away, insisting on walking alone, walking tremblingly in front of Shen Fengyue.

He held a dark box in his hand, only palm-sized, and painted a gorgeous blooming peony with gold powder. Emperor Chu opened the lid to reveal the contents.

It was a jade comb, mainly white jade, with a piece hollowed out in the middle and inlaid with bright red bloodstone.

"Yanyan..." he called.

Shen Fengyue belched.

Emperor Chu shook his hands violently, but still stubbornly picked up the jade comb, Shen Fengyue knew what he meant, and obediently bowed slightly.

The exquisite jade comb was inserted into his head, and Emperor Chu looked at him for a long time, smiled quickly, and wanted to confess affectionately: "Yanyan, I would like to have one person's heart, and the white head will stay together. , We also want to be together."

He is not in good health and can't stay for a long time. He will go back after only saying a few words with Shen Fengyue.

Shen Fengyue's original good mood was dissipated by him. Chu Emperor's eyes were very strange and strange, as if...looking at a funerary.

Yes, funeral items. The old man is very bad.

Angrily, he returned to the bedroom, closed the door to make sure that there was no one, immediately pulled the comb from his head and threw it to the ground. The jade comb was smashed to pieces immediately, but Shen Fengyueqi stepped on it a few more feet.

"Shameless old man, don't let me die!"

Pouch.

A sneer spread in the room, it was an adult male voice, low and dumb with a little magnetism, Shen Fengyue couldn't recognize it for a while.