73

If Shen Anbang had tried his best to provoke Shen Fengyue if the relationship had not been explained before, then Shen Pitang after showing each other's hearts was really an eye-opener for Shen Fengyue. Never thought that there would be someone in this world clinging to others like that!

"Empress Mother, what do you think this is?" Shen Pitang sat next to Shen Fengyue, wishing that the whole person would stick to him and become one with him.

Yes, Shen Pi Tang turned over the window to come in for a tryst again at night. The name of beauty is: stealing fragrance and stealing jade.

Shen Fengyue: "..." The shameless old dog Shen stealing a fart.

He raised his eyebrows and saw Shen Pi Tang happily picking up the pendant on his waist and handing it to him. It turned out to be that moonstone.

"What do you want to do?"

Shen Pi Tang leaned her head over and leaned on his shoulders, groping around his waist, and asked, "Where is your Yue Lao Shi?"

"That's our token of love." He muttered again.

Shen Fengyue heard this sound and felt embarrassed.

Who admits it is a token of love!

Finally, she touched the same thing on her lover's waist, and Shen Pitang just stopped. He smiled openly, and his tone rose: "So my mother has always carried it." After that, he tied the red rope around again to make sure that this thing would not fall.

Knowing that Shen Fengyue has been carrying it, is to cherish his meaning, and her heart is like eating honey, sweet and delicious.

He was so embarrassed that Shen Fengyue was so embarrassed that he ignored him, untied his clothes and drew back into the innermost bed. He stopped, and Shen Anbang untied his clothes and shrank into the bedding.

"Aren't you tired like this? Come at night, and you have to leave before dawn." When Shen Fengyue turned her head, she almost ran into the opponent's face that was suddenly close, gave an unintentional kiss, and quickly moved her head back. One step, give a safe distance.

Shen An Bang would come every night just to get a bed with him, and he had to leave before dawn so that no one would find out. After going back and forth, running hard, Shen Fengyue felt sorry for him.

Seeing the missed opportunity, Shen Houye's eyes flashed a little loss, and he quickly cheered up. His eyes were shining, and the end of his eyes bends to him:

"It's very tired, but I like the queen mother."

Shen Pi Tang suddenly launched a sweet and sweet attack, blasting Shen Fengyue's little heart off guard.

"I like the empress dowager."

"I am happy with the empress dowager."

"As long as I think of the empress dowager, I feel very happy."

"I like the empress mother the most."

"There is no one in this world who is better than the empress dowager who makes me more heart-warming."

When he talked about sweet words, it seemed as if he couldn't stop it, and he rushed out like a bang, and he couldn't shut it off.

Shen Fengyue was defeated by a series of sugar-coated shells. When Shen Pitang was about to say it again, she covered his mouth: "Enough, why are you so sticky."

At the moment when the palm was attached, Shen Anbang swallowed back the unfinished sentence, and then kissed Shen Fengyue's palm suddenly.

Shen Fengyue was so startled that she immediately let go, but she looked at Shen Anbang's smiling eyes.