95 Herbicide

The darkness is like a bottomless pool, and the consciousness sinks into it, like a mud, and cannot escape.

In a daze, he seemed to hear a voice.

Mechanical, but familiar, with a touch of human touch.

[The system 027 applied to remove the emotional desalination of Shen Fengyue. 】

...

[Application rejected. 】

This is... the system?

After Shen Fengyue got out of the world, she rested for a while, and when her body and mind were well recovered, she would proceed to the next task.

Hearing that the crisis was completely resolved within two loopholes, Shen Fengyue went to the technical center to take a look before carrying out the mission.

There is a huge light screen in the technology center on which countless source codes composed of 0s and 1s flow rapidly.

These codes are consistent blue and white, and the sense of violation is full of red source codes interspersed with them. The red source code is motionless, mixing in it looks very dazzling.

"What are these red ones?" Shen Fengyue approached the light screen and asked a staff member sitting aside.

The staff’s daily task is to stay in front of the light screen and observe the changes in the source code. They are boring to doze off at work. He half-drows his eyes when he hears the sound. He points to the red source code in one of the areas and says: "Well, blue and white. The data that is flowing is normal, and the ones that are not moving in red are bugs."

Shen Fengyue's gaze followed the direction he pointed with her finger, and the ghost enchanted her to attach her hand.

A miracle happened. The red source code that had been motionless moved, moving in the direction of his hand. Then gathered under his hands and gradually became a familiar shape

——A love that is beautiful and standard.

Red, bright, and beating heart.

"This...! This is!" Such a sight awakened even the observers who had been guarding for many years. He has looked at the data for so many years, and has never seen such an abnormal change in the source code, as if...like wooing the person in front of him.

He looked at Shen Fengyue with suspicious eyes.

The latter was also confused by this situation, and quickly moved his hand away, but the red heart did not disperse, and it remained as it was, beating.

Shen Fengyue's eyes were pierced by this sincere red heart. He stared at it closely, his gaze was not an instant.

In a trance, as if to feel the meaning conveyed by this red heart.

It's saying: I love you.

There was a sudden sting in the brain, and then several pictures flashed across the brain quickly, and then disappeared. It was too fast to catch it.

Before he could think about it, someone at the door urged Shen Fengyue to go to the nutrition warehouse.

"Okay, come right away." Shen Fengyue responded to the person, then folded and went to the next door, preparing to enter the nutrition warehouse and jump to the world to perform the task.

After he left, the red heart composed of the bug code dissipated, and each moved to the previous position and remained still. The scene just now seemed to have never existed.

Tianyuan Continent, on the verdant mountain

Here is a verdant and level meadow, the green grass is full of vitality, and there are some unknown flowers growing in a piece of green, which is full of patterns and adds color to the green carpet.