21

Entering the dream world again, he is no longer alone, and what comes into view is the peaceful sleeping face of the youth.

The young man lay on his side with his head in his arms and closed his eyes. The long, curled eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes. The corners of his mouth curled up slightly, creating a nice arc, like sugar in his dream, and intoxicating sweetness in the arc.

The whole person is like an angel who accidentally fell into the world.

Shen Fengyue squatted next to the angel and shook the other party without any response. The angel slept like a pig. Shen Fengyue secretly said that the angel's heart was quite big, and he could still sleep under such circumstances.

The young man's chest rises and falls regularly and his breathing is long. Shen Fengyue finally couldn't stand it anymore, and pinched the angel's nose, trying to hold him awake.

Unexpectedly, people used their mouths to breathe, and they were still asleep.

Shen Fengyue silently covered the youth's mouth by the way.

The nose and mouth are covered, and people who sleep no matter how dead have to wake up. With a grunt in the young man's mouth, he waved Shen Fengyue's hand away and sat up, his eyes half-open, his sleepiness still deep.

He turned his head to the culprit who forcibly awakened him.

Shen Fengyue curled her mouth, her tone stern: "I should wake up, when is the time."

Hearing this, the young man opened his eyes slightly, blinked three or four times before expelling his sleepiness, his eyes were clear.

"Hey, that..." Shen Fengyue said when he was awake, just about to call him, but suddenly realized that he didn't know the other person's name, so the conversation changed, "I can't sign language, can you write about you? Your name?"

The young man nodded, and then took Shen Fengyue's hand to write on it.

His speed was too fast, and Shen Fengyue hadn't even reacted to it, and the youth had already started writing in his hand.

There was a warm and delicate touch from the palm of the palm, and the young man wrote stroke by stroke with the tip of his index finger. As soon as he wrote a horizontal line, he listened to the scream of Kamikazetsu, and then frantically twitched his hand.

Shen Fengyue was very ticklish, almost itchy, she couldn't stop laughing when she touched her palm.

The young man's eyes moved slightly, and a wicked look formed in his heart, and he deliberately stroked his hand slightly when he pulled it back.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" As expected, Shen Fengyue burst out a series of laughs.

A strong itch went from the palm of the hand to the brain and reached the laugh point. Shen Fengyue couldn't control her laugh, and the laugh lasted for a very long time, and she didn't stop until she burst into tears.

"I'm very ticklish, don't touch the palm of my hand." Shen Fengyue said with a serious face, reaching out to wipe the tears from the corner of his eyes, "You write on the ground."

When this man laughed, the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were full of amorous feelings, his eyes were blushing, the corners of his lips were raised high, and the white and neat teeth were faintly revealed, which is rare. The young man thought, with a smile on his face, writing his name stroke by stroke on the ground.

After he finished writing, he sat facing Shen Fengyue and nodded.

Shen Fengyue didn't recognize it, so she poked the system privately: "What did he write?"