43

Give you a pair of eyes that can see everything underwater, and give you the ability to breathe freely in the water.

You can compare the speed with the school of fish, fight against the beasts, jump out of the sea to see the sky, and dive into the water to explore.

I give you everything I can have, in exchange for you and me.

Welcome to the underwater world.

A pair of hands, which were clearly pale due to the lack of light all year round, pinned the hair beside Shen Fengyue's ears behind her ears, revealing the small silver-white fan-shaped ear fins inside.

"You...!" Shen Fengyue shook her hands and touched her ear fins. Under his touch, the ear fins moved flexibly, "You lied to me."

The black fishtail was slightly tightened and entangled with the white fishtail. Siren put his chin on top of Shen Fengyue's head, and kept stroking his back without saying a word.

Shen Fengyue was entangled in the tail and shattered the lower leg bones. Feeling the tightening of the siren's tail, she couldn't be afraid. After resting in his arms, she tried to move the tail after recovering her strength.

This feeling was weird. Shen Fengyue never thought that one day her legs would turn into fishtails. With a move of his mind, he shook the tail wing slightly.

The silver-white fishtail moves to get rid of the restraint, and the black fishtail has to entangle with it. White and black are entangled in competition, black firmly traps white and cannot move.

"Let go of me." Shen Fengyue yelled, and pushed the siren backwards. The tail finally broke free and twitched the other side with the tail wing.

As soon as he escaped, he was about to rush out and was stopped by Siren: "Anton, I..." He looked blank and innocent, as if he didn't know what went wrong.

Shen Fengyue turned her head and bared her teeth at him: "Don't follow me!"

The Siren halted anxiously and watched the figure go away. After thinking about it, he still followed it uneasy.

After Shen Fengyue swam tens of meters jerkily, she learned how to use her new body without a teacher, and rushed toward the sea like an arrow.

He jumped up from the water, and he didn't know when his long hair was slicked back. He looked up and found that the moon was in the middle of the sky at this time, the moon was fading, and it was almost dizzy in the blink of an eye. Disperse again.

Shen Fengyue found the previous reef, turned over and sat on it, calling the system: "Is the system still there?"

"Here."

"I'm even the species changed?" He spread out the palm of his hand and found that there were web-like substances connected to each other between his fingers. With the slightest force on the fingers, the sharp claws were exposed from the flesh.

System: "Yes."

"Can it be changed back?"

The system hesitated for a while and said, "Old Shen, don't think about it. I checked the information. After so many years, I have gone through the ritual of transforming fish to become a shark, and I have not seen an example of changing back."

Shen Fengyue sighed quietly.

"Old Shen, you guessed it, Siren is a bug, why not kill him?"

The sharp claw was embedded in the reef and a piece was cut off. Shen Fengyue pinched the gravel in his hand, and did not answer after hearing the words.