33

The moonlight sprinkled on the soft and loose sand, dyed the fine sand grains white, and added fine shimmer to them.

The bright moon shone back, illuminating his bright and white upper body, and illuminating the two exposed thighs under his shorts.

Shen Fengyue went back shirtless, feeling weird and embarrassed, so he walked very fast throughout the journey. He chatted with the system as he walked on the road: "What is that ugly thing?"

The system's tone was uncertain and said: "Xiao, Xiaoren?"

Shen Fengyue frowned, noncommittal, silent. After a while, he suddenly said, "It's not easy to be as ugly as a shark...it's not easy." Finally, it turned into a faint sigh.

When he got home, he lay on the bed with a soft pillow under his head, and a warm and dry bedding covering his body. Once he closed his eyes, he soon fell asleep.

Wow-wow-wow-

At night, the waves hit the shore and made endless noises, which were very sleepy.

Here, a black shadow suddenly appeared near the sea, and something quickly approached the water. He broke open the surface of the water to reveal a head, stretched out his hand to lift his hair, and squeezed it back to reveal two fan-shaped ear fins.

Siren stared at the direction of Shen Fengyue's house, his eyes condensed unwilling, and then he swung his fishtail towards the shore. He leaned on the shore and rolled over and waited for the water stains on his tail to dry up. After a while, after the water stains were completely removed, the tail of nearly two meters changed miraculously.

The black scales changed from large to small, gradually condensed into a black spot and then disappeared. The bottom of the fish tail splits a line all the way to the waist, and the whole tail is split into two halves, and then they are transformed into two long legs.

Siren stood up, stepped barefoot on the wet sand, took out the clothes given by Shen Fengyue and wrapped it around his waist, and walked slowly towards Shen Fengyue's house.

He arrived at the door, looked at the closed door in front of him, lost in thought, and put out his hand eagerly to try to break in.

After being awakened by Shen Fengyue, the little seagull never fell asleep, looking up at the sky to admire the moon. The bird's excellent eyesight made it see a group of dark figures coming here, and sneaking up to the door of the room, remember to squeak.

"Squeaky squeaky squeaky squeaky squeaky!!!!!" Damn, get up, get up quickly, there is a dog coming to steal something!

While shouting, he flapped his wings up and down, so it was noisy.

Shen Fengyue on the bed was asleep, and heard the movement vaguely cursed: "Mom's big night, I will be noisy again, I chopped you out!" Then she covered her quilt, turned over and continued to sleep.

The little seagull fluttered for a long time and saw that the human being hadn't moved, nor struggled anymore, silently turned his head and looked at him, as if there was a dead person lying there.

Oh, wait for death, stupid humans!

The Siren was very close to the door and had good hearing, so he must have heard the movement inside the door clearly. After thinking about it, he finally put down his hand and turned and squatted down, leaning against the door and closing his eyes to rest.

In this regard, Shen Fengyue didn't know all the development outside, and only slept until dawn.

When he finished packing and was about to go out the next day, as soon as the door opened, an object fell straight onto him along the gap where the door opened.