89

Shen Fengyue went out about a little after noon. The golden brilliance of the sun outside shone on the glazed mirror, and the reflected light dazzled Albert's eyes on the map of the Huachana auction. He stretched out his hand to block his eyes, and asked casually: "Where is Shen Fengyue, why haven't he returned?"

The person next to him looked at the time and replied: "Captain, Chef Shen has not returned for two hours."

The pen tip that was drawing stopped on the paper, and because of the long dwell time, the ink condensed into a small, thick black dot.

"Go down and ask the innkeeper."

"Yes." The man went downstairs and returned after a while and told Albert: "Captain, the boss said he never came back. But I heard that there was a robbery case on Ina Street. The young girl was taken away in the street by a man in a suit and leather shoes. You said...could it be him?"

Hearing this, Albert suddenly slapped the pen in his hand on the table. He exploded and said, "Damn, it's him. It's probably **** by someone, so quickly send someone to look for it in secret."

"I knew it, I shouldn't have let him pretend to be a woman." He made a final conclusion, with deep regret in his tone. He shouldn't let Shen Fengyue go out like that because of his temporary evil taste and provoke evil people to covet him. , "Swagger."

Seeing that his captain was so regretful, he couldn't bear it, but he was straightforward and said honestly: "Captain, don't say it, Chef Shen is really good-looking like that, even if I know he is a man, I am heartened."

Albert glanced at him lightly, and the man fell silent immediately.

The most important thing right now is not to rob Herman. In his heart, Shen Fengyue's safety is the most important.

Inside a three-story mansion.

Shen Fengyue woke up from a coma, and when he moved his body, there was a rattling sound of iron ropes swaying and striking around him.

Wow, wow, wow.

Perceiving something wrong, all the half-open eyes are opened, the eyes are clear and there is no trace of sleepiness. He quickly observed his current situation.

Approximately, this is a luxurious large bed about two meters long and 1.8 meters wide. The scarlet velvet bed sheet is cushioned under the body, and the bedding with golden patterns is piled on the bed, even if the legs are stretched out. The longest is out of reach.

He was **** with silver chains all over his body, and each one was as thick as a thumb. The iron rope was wrapped around him, locked him firmly on the bed and could not move, with a clean white cloth in his mouth.

Look around. The decoration of this bedroom is extremely gorgeous, but the feminine color is very strong. Not far from the bed is the vanity mirror, and the table is already full of various cosmetics. The ground is covered with a thick beige carpet with emerald green edges, and the wallpaper pasted along the corner of the wall echoes it. Then there are two large vertical wardrobes standing against the wall, one of which is already open, and you can see the Western-style palace costumes exposed there.

This place is unfamiliar, he has never been in the future. So how did he get here?

Consciousness gradually recovered, and the memory of being kidnapped by someone with drugs and faint swept over.

Before he thought about it, there was movement from the door lock.

First, there was the sound of the key shaking, and the person seemed to accidentally drop the key to the ground. Then he picked it up, shook, and inserted it into the keyhole accurately, and with a click, the lock was opened.