28

Because the things at the back of this book are highly consistent with what Smith said and what Shen Fengyue knew, so Shen Fengyue put it aside after turning it over and ignored it.

Cleaned up the house, washed and went to bed early.

The next day, the first ray of sunlight through the window lattice hit the closed eyelids of the person on the bed.

Shen Fengyue felt the temperature of the sun's eyelids, and reluctantly opened a gap. The golden light suddenly opened, and in this light, he saw a white shadow passing by the window.

What the hell? Shen Fengyue pulled the quilt over her head and turned over again to fall asleep.

The system suddenly yelled: "Shen Fengyue! A bird dared to steal our fish!"

Shen Fengyue jumped up from the bed with a carp, stooped to pick up the slippers under his feet and threw it towards the white figure. The bird had just caught a small tail of the dried fish, and yet it hadn't held it firmly, he saw an unknown object flying towards him angrily.

With a flexible turn, the object flew past with feathers, knocking out a feather. Seeing that Shen Fengyue was coming, the little bird turned over and fell straight on the windowsill, strategically dead.

The knocked-off feather fell lightly on its upturned belly, and the bird's belly moved slightly.

This slight change was seen by Shen Fengyue, and he lowered his head to observe this smart bird.

The yellow mouth and claws, the body is covered by a large white, and the tip of the wings is black.

This appearance, still appearing on the beach, is undoubtedly a seagull.

"It's a little seagull." Shen Fengyue couldn't help but poke the belly of the seagull that was pretending to be dead. It was hot and soft, and it was quite elastic with one poke and one release. "Oh, pretend to be dead. What?"

Little Seagull:...

Even if the belly is transformed into something, you must not make any movement at this time!

"Hey, don't pretend, get up." Shen Fengyue didn't expect this stupid bird to be so capable, and couldn't help asking, "Are you a habitual offender?"

The little seagull was still lying there, motionless and silent.

Shen Fengyue grabbed its two feet, hung it upside down and shook it upside down. The little seagull's wings hung weakly, because it shook up and down and flapped it from time to time. No, Shen Fengyue can only put it back again.

He stared for a while, thought about it, took a small dried fish and dangled it by the seagull's mouth.

The delicacy is right in front of you, whoever doesn't open his mouth at this time is a fool! So the little seagull quietly opened its mouth, ready to go, and when Shen Fengyue's dried fish swayed again, it suddenly grabbed one by one, and then thumped up from the ground, and its wings flew with one flap. Yaoyao, who fled to the distance, slapped Shen Fengyue's wings by the way before leaving.

It carried the trophy, and flew farther and farther. The two stretched wings became W and M in the air for a while.

Shen Fengyue:...

The system was dumbfounded, and even stammered: "Dried small fish, dried small fish, dried small fish...were stolen."

Shen Fengyue angrily turned back and went back to pack his things. He didn't expect that he would accidentally play with the bird instead of being played.