117

On the opposite side of the continent, the darkness is extremely deep.

Dark Vatican.

After Shen Fengyue was robbed from the cage by the Dark Cultists, she rushed to the Dark Vatican without stopping.

There is a barrier where the front and back of the mainland meet, and you will reach the back of the mainland after crossing this barrier. There is no sunlight here all year round, and the ink-like darkness obscures the sky, intercepting all the light, even a faint trace of light can't penetrate it, and the face is all due to the dark flame spell.

The difference from the front of the mainland is that the back of the mainland is full of abundance of dark elements. People who believe in the gods of darkness and practice dark spells can be said to be like fish in water here, while the light spells are heavily restricted, and their power is minimal. Weiwei is basically equivalent to an ordinary person.

The Dark Vatican is hidden in the black fog, and you can see its true colors when you walk into the depths of the fog. Shen Fengyue was led into the hall, and then saw the man sitting on the throne directly above.

The man stretched out one long leg, and stepped on the throne with the other leg. His posture was indulgent and wanton, with his head hanging down and leaning on the back seat. His black hair obscured his expression, and he seemed to be dormant.

The man stayed there quietly, like a stone statue, silent and motionless, but formed a strong coercion, making anyone who sees him vigilant-this is not a simple guy.

This is the son of darkness. Shen Fengyue quickly judged the identity of the other party in her heart since seeing him the first time.

The Dark Son noticed the arrival, and his unmoving figure finally moved. He opened a pair of deep eyes and did not raise his head. He only said in a faint voice, "Here?"

When someone brings him there, he can return to his life: "The son of darkness, the betrayer of the gods, Si La has been brought."

Shen Fengyue didn't want to talk about these pretending titles anymore. He had an indifferent attitude, but the next moment he was taken aback by the son of darkness.

The Dark Child suddenly raised his head, and the moment he raised his head, the other half of his face was exposed in front of people. Intricate and unknown black spells were tattooed on half of his face. Those spells had covered his original appearance, leaving only a deep eye with an unpredictable light.

Shen Fengyue: "..." Are the saints of the Dark Vatican dressed up so wild?

Shen Fengyue, who is almost entirely white, is incompatible with this place with black as the main color, like a drop of milky white paint being dripped into the thick black sewage, it is not the darkness that swallows it, or it blends into the black to arouse a Little changes.

"Welcome to the opposite side of the mainland, traitor to the gods." The Dark Son didn't put down his raised legs, but put a hand on it gently, "The mainland hates you from the front, fears you, and regards you as unknown. But the mainland The opposite is different. We are very pleased to welcome you."

His voice was rough, like a small pebble rubbed across a piece of rough sandpaper, leaving an obscure and harsh aftertaste.

What he said is true. Everything on the front and back of the mainland is the opposite. On the front of the mainland, those who rebel against the gods are despised and regarded as ominous things, but on the back they are like mascots.

But to be honest, for the sake of a mascot, he was rescued and burned the Guangming Vatican, attracting the latter's pursuit. Unless the people of the Dark Vatican have problems in their minds, it is not worth thinking about it.