106

Shen Fengyue, who had a broken leg, was unable to provoke her and was pushed out of the door by a black hand behind her.

His body staggered, his heart beating like thunder. When he turned around again, he found that there was only a cloud of black fog behind him, and the wooden door disappeared without a trace.

The scene in front of you is familiar and unfamiliar. Most of it replicates the real world, but there are some slight discrepancies. For example, countless monsters with fox heads emerged from the ground-this is the phantom world.

History is always surprisingly similar. Shen Fengyue knew that the non-chief had a special physique and had been drawn into the world of phantoms several times.

With triangular ears and pointed mouth, the fox's eyes flashed with jumping red light. The foxes had their mouths wide open, with brushed saliva twisted between their sharp teeth. They stared at him, greed and desire nowhere to hide.

Shen Fengyue's expression was serious, and the muscles of her whole body were already tense, and she froze with these monsters.

If the enemy doesn't move, I won't move, so I can just kill the opponent.

He has this patience, but obviously the monsters don't. After a stalemate for about a stick of incense, the monsters finally couldn't help it. A leading monster tilted his head and rushed toward him with a roar.

As soon as it moved, the remaining monsters seemed to have heard the signal, and rushed up with their teeth and claws.

Shen Fengyue has been chased by various things too many times since performing the mission, so that she has very rich experience. He stepped away flexibly, took a step with his left foot, kicked up on the ground, and ran to the open space on the other side.

The phantom world is special, he can't change back to his original shape and fly, he can only run on two legs. But fortunately, he was forced to stray monsters too many times and he was skilled, and even his physical strength went up a lot. He ran very easily and easily strayed a short distance from the monsters.

From time to time, monsters flashed from the side and wanted to make a surprise attack, but they were all flashed past by his keen predictive ability.

Strangely, the buildings in front of him turned to dust when he passed by, and dissipated in the air, leaving only a black space covered by smoke.

The monster behind was chasing her, and Shen Fengyue could only rush forward. This world is like an endless loop of dilemma, no matter how to run, you can't get out, and you can never touch the edge of the end, so it is futile to let the system open up and speed up to get rid of monsters behind.

Even Shen Fengyue, who has experienced many battles, was overwhelmed for a long time. His physical strength gradually began to weaken, his strength began to fail to keep up, and even the distance between the monsters was shortening.

God will kill me! When he thought about it this way, a wooden door suddenly appeared in the dark fog area in front of him, it was the one from the village chief's house!

The wooden door was unable to open itself, and the wide open door facing him was dark and full of unknown dangers.

Shen Fengyue didn't have time to take care of it. When the monster reached out to catch his fever, she jumped in.

The moment it jumped over, the world changed. The whole world was cut into fragments, then peeled off piece by piece, falling apart, and then what you saw before you returned to the normal real world.

The door behind him closed tightly, and everything just now seemed to be an illusion. There was only his heavy breathing and sweat from running for a long time.