76 Extra: Consort Shen

Narrow, dark, thin air, restricted limbs can not stretch well, this is the first feeling Shen Fengyue wakes up.

According to his impression, he should be lying in a golden coffin tailored for him at this moment.

Well, yes, it is indeed a coffin, or it is made of gold.

He thought that he must have had his brain flooded before he would believe in Shen Anbang’s idea of ​​feign death to get out of his body, performing various illusions of being seriously ill and dying. Shen An Bang used a shovel to dig him.

Why hasn't Shen Anbang come yet? Shen Fengyue couldn't even turn around. He kept lying down, very tired.

I don't know how long it took, and three beating sounds came from the top of the coffin lid.

Da da da.

Then, a familiar voice came from above: "The empress dowager, are you still alive?"

Queen Mother Shen: "..."

The man put his ear on the lid of the coffin and asked again: "The queen mother, is she still alive? Don't be really dead."

Queen Mother Shen: "..." So annoying, she suddenly didn't want to speak.

Without receiving a response from the insider of the coffin, Shen Anbang immediately cried and howled. It was a fake, not without tears.

"Oh my empress mother, why are you really dead? Why don't you wait for the minister to come, the minister is really sad, since the empress mother is gone, the minister will come to accompany you—"

The only sound in this huge tomb was his dry howling, which seemed extremely noisy. Shen Fengyue couldn't stand it anymore, so he bowed his hand and slapped the coffin lid on his head.

"The minister wants to live with you and die in the same hole, the minister..." Shen Houye clicked, "The empress dowager?"

Shen Fengyue lazily patted the lid of the coffin, and said, "Don't act. There is no one else except Ai Jia. Who do you play for? Ai Jia is still alive. Quickly dig out Ai Jia, otherwise It's really suffocated."

Shen An Bang screamed and began to pry the coffin with a shovel. The golden coffin was pried open a seam and pushed hard, the lid of the coffin fell to the ground, revealing the people inside.

The moment the coffin lid was opened, the line of sight was suddenly bright, and there was an everlasting lamp in the tomb, and a large number of candle lights illuminated the whole tomb like daylight.

Shen Fengyue breathed a lot of rare fresh air. When she thought about getting up, she found that she was temporarily unable to move flexibly because she lay for too long, so she said, "Help me, I can't move when I lie too long."

Shen An Bang stretched out his hand, took Shen Fengyue out of the coffin, supported him, and asked him to try activities.

Shen Fengyue moved his attention to Shen An Bang after a bit of activity, and found that his face was stained with dust, even some scratches, and she was taken aback: "This injury on your face...there is no mechanism in my tomb. That's right." "Before he died," he specifically instructed Chu Xi not to set up organs in his tomb so that Shen Anbang could come in and dig him.

"Ah, this, it's okay." Shen Houye touched his face and didn't care. "I just slipped out of my tomb and I came to you."

Shen Fengyue was confused by this statement, so Monk Zhang Er was puzzled, so Lord Shen Hou explained it to him.

His original plan was that Shen Fengyue died fraudulently. He resigned, and the couple returned to the mountain forest to return their home. Later, I thought that it would not be good after resigning, so I just lied to death. So while crying in front of Shen Fengyue's coffin, he pretended to be killed on the coffin, and by the way, his reputation for loyalty was all seen by outsiders.