78 dangerous relation

[Ding Dong, the world has been successfully separated, and the auxiliary program has been disintegrated. 】

Waking up from the darkness, opening his eyes, all he could see was a green liquid that was both familiar and unfamiliar. The heavy past made him out of breath, Shen Fengyue opened her eyes and said nothing, stretching her limbs, like a light boat, sinking and floating in this green.

He was swept into the torrent of time and couldn't tell what eve was from. There was only one name like a nightmare in his mind, hovering all the time, never leaving.

Shen An Bang...

"Quickly, quickly, he's back, quickly open the dormant compartment!"

The lid of the dormant compartment was opened, and someone helped him up. The staff saw that he was not in the right state, and said anxiously: "Xiao Shen? How are you, Xiao Shen, you have come back, Xiao Shen."

Shen Fengyue's eyes were dull, her expression was gone, she just stared to the front in a daze, motionless, she was in a state of grief more than death.

"Oh, he's not in good condition, go and prepare for tranquilizers and emotional stripping." The staff said, "Xiao Shen, I don't know what you experienced in the last world, but you have to know that it is all an illusion. It's just a world made up of data, it's okay, living in the moment is the most important thing."

An illusion...

The tip of the needle was pierced into the neck, and the cold liquid was injected into the body by the propeller. Shen Fengyue's eyes were black, and deep fatigue hit him. He closed his eyes, and a tear fell down his cheeks and slipped into the green nutrient solution. People know.

Someone, what are you asking:

"Do you know Shen Anbang?"

"Shen An Bang?"

"Yes, do you remember him?"

"Shen An Bang... Shen An... Shen... What?"

"It's okay, he's just an irrelevant person, you can rest well, it's okay."

"Ok."

After going out of the world, the system was detected as data poisoning, and was forced to go to the AI ​​Association headquarters to do ideological education when the brain was confused and confused.

Stepping out of the headquarters gate, the system is sensibly online, and the past tragic years have surfaced in my heart one by one, humiliating, lustful, emotional, resentful... Its heart is burning with anger, and its eyes are full of a person, a devil.

——Shen Fengyue!

Damn, where is Shen Fengyue's melon baby? ! Must find him to settle accounts!

At that time, Shen Guwawa was recuperating from the system, and after healed, she lived in the fast-falling fat house. As soon as she opened a bottle of fat house happy water, the communicator popped up a message.

[Shen Fengyue, answer the phone for Laozi! 】

[Your friend "I hate blind dates" has applied for a voice call with you. 】

No need to read the remarks, just sigh, who else besides the system? Shen Fengyue glanced at the happy water from the fat house, took a sip, and poured the bubbled beverage into his throat, stimulating the nerves, but it could not continue to bring him happiness. Shen Fengyue knew the suffering of the previous world system, and thought that after he came out of the world, the other party would definitely come to him to settle the account, but he didn't expect this account to come so quickly.