92

The time and place of the negotiation were quickly set, to show fairness, the place was set on a neutral business planet, and the time was set on the bright purple sun next month.

For safety, Albert took only half of the people, and the rest stayed at the base camp. Shen Fengyue was on the travel list.

Any meeting is extremely boring. The two sides fought with each other, not giving way to each other.

The federation sent an officer with the rank of major. His military uniform was trembling, and his blond hair was combed back. When looking at people, he always likes to hang his eyes, raise his chin slightly, and make an arrogant gesture.

Albert didn't like this kind of pretentiousness, so he behaved badly throughout the process, stepping on the ground to anger the major. The other party said one sentence, he wanted to say ten sentences, and each sentence stomped on others' shortcomings.

Olier was his partner, and when he started, he naturally knew what he meant, so the two cooperated with each other, and they were in perfect harmony.

The two parties' actions made the atmosphere of the negotiation abruptly changed, silent, depressed, and cold. The two people stood in a stalemate, as if they were about to reach a critical point.

Shen Fengyue stayed a little bored, and simply opened the door and sneaked out to pour a glass of water while nobody was paying attention.

The pantry is still some distance from here, you have to walk straight and then turn a corner. When he arrived, there was already a person there, holding a porcelain cup and pouring sweet cocoa tea.

He did not rush, because only one person can be allowed at the water outlet of the tea room, so Shen Fengyue could only queue behind him.

Look at this person's dress, he is from the Federation.

Shen Fengyue only glanced at it and then stopped looking, looking around to pass the time in the back. But the time for this person to pour water is really too slow. After waiting for a long time, he finally runs out of patience, and once again focuses his attention on that person.

This person seemed to be delaying time. He pressed the outlet switch for a while and released it, and then pressed it again. This action was repeated, intermittently.

Dark cocoa dripped into his cup bit by bit, but he was dissatisfied.

Shen Fengyue cleared her throat, held her temper, and said politely: "This officer, can you please hurry up, the people behind are still waiting in line."

His urge seemed to be effective, the officer stopped procrastinating, pressed his hand on the switch, let the sweet cocoa flow out of the exit, and finally filled a cup.

The officer made a staggered position and turned to leave. Shen Fengyue stepped forward and put the cup under the exit, and began to pour sweet cocoa.

Halfway through the pouring, the officer suddenly turned around and called him: "Shen Fengyue."

"Huh?" Shen Fengyue turned around and responded when he was called.

Then I saw that the officer standing not far away suddenly opened his mouth and said a word to him silently, then stood motionless, as if waiting for his response.

What the hell? ? ? What did this person say just now? ? ?

Shen Fengyue didn't react for a while, and failed to accept the information, so she had to ask his good partner system for help: "System, what he just said to me, he didn't decipher it just now."