94

Shen Fengyue was spat out in person, yes, it was spat out.

Tao Zhiyao, the prey, and the Zerg army did not want to fight, and returned to the Worm Nest with Shen Fengyue, a sacrifice that was easily carried away.

The Zerg is led by the Zerg Queen. The inside of the Worm’s Nest is complex. The Queen lives in the central area of ​​the Worm’s Nest. The Zergs who have returned from victory will return to the Queen every time they return. Shen Fengyue was vomited out in front of the Zerg by the Zerg who had swallowed him.

He was not swallowed into the stomach by the Zerg, and eroded by digestive juices, but was stored in a place similar to a storage sac.

Accompanied by a bang, a human figure was interspersed in the green solution, and he fell heavily into the nest with a clatter. Shen Fengyue was sober and wanted to struggle, but found that the green solution was extremely viscous and he was stuck to the ground.

A bug's foot suddenly appeared in his sight, and Shen Fengyue tried to lift his eyelids to see who the person was.

This person was divided into two halves. The lower body looked like a Zerg, and the line of sight moved away, but the upper body looked like a human, which looked like a female. She was extremely tall, a little taller among the zergs, and was wearing black clothes made of an unknown substance.

She is quite different from other Zerg in appearance, Shen Fengyue guessed, this should be the Zerg queen.

The queen walked in front of him, observed him condescendingly, looked at him for a long time, then nodded, and then the Zerg picked him up from the ground and carried an empty nest on his shoulders.

The Zerg put him down and cleaned the green solution from his body before leaving. Shen Fengyue took the opportunity to ask the system: "What happened just now?"

System explanation: "Congratulations, the Zerg queen is very satisfied with your sacrifice. But she also dislikes that you are too skinny. She intends to raise it first and eat it when it is fat."

"Sacrifice?"

"The Zerg queen is about to create the next batch of new larvae, and needs a sacrifice as a nourishment. You can treat yourself as the queen's prenatal supplement."

"Furthermore, the Zerg attacked this time to find a good sacrifice. This time they fell in love with you, so they withdrew so quickly, just to come back and return to life like a queen."

"..." Shen Fengyue was silent, he really nodded. The Zerg actually matched him among the tens of thousands of people, but he felt a little fortunate. He caught him and the Zerg withdrew quickly, instead of chasing and fighting him, so as to win a chance for Albert and the others.

And the system is right, the Zerg really wanted to raise him, and in the following days, he changed the law to give him things. It tastes delicious, drinks and sleeps well, and there will be Zerg over him every day to see if he has gained weight.

According to this kind of pig raising method, Shen Fengyue really gained a lot of weight. Seeing the smile on the face of the Zerg who supervised him--it made people feel like they were smiling, just think so--Shen Fengyue was a little desperate in her heart.

Day by day, seeing that the Zerg queen was about to give birth, Shen Fengyue was so anxious in her heart that she wanted to log out, and that would be better than being eaten raw.

Today’s inspection of the Zerg had just left, and Shen Fengyue squatted in the corner to shut himself up. Suddenly, a voice rang from the corner: "Hey, little cook, the boss is here to save you."