6

One week passed, nothing happened and the mission progress was zero. Every day, Shen Fengyue is at school-home, two o'clock and one line, repeating the boring links of going to school, attending classes, doing homework, dealing with two fools, and chatting with the system. His life is so boring that he gradually begins to become Buddhist, even with the system. All began to ease.

They even started talking about hobbies.

He asked the system: "What are your hobbies?"

"Yes." The system said, "After get off work, make an appointment to have a drink, chat about AI news, watch movies, play games, read books to enrich yourself or something."

So rich? ! Shen Fengyue couldn't believe it. AI entertainment development is so good? Is the data life so textured now?

"Do you still drink small wine?"

The system is not convinced: "Yeah, why can't I drink it anymore? I tell you, the wine in the AI ​​world is precious, and a good jar of wine costs a few worlds’ wages. I prefer to drink and save a few. The world’s money, I bought ten altars and kept it at home."

"..." Shen Fengyue spit out after a long while, "Why is it so expensive?"

Speaking of wine, the system talks a lot: "There is a master brewer in the AI ​​world, and their family is still the one that has been passed on from generation to generation. Use the most delicious 1010101010 and 23333333 to extract the base material, plus &%#@* 9898, it will be brewed. I like 789 flavor the most."

"..."

"By the way, this world is over, let's add an AI news friend, and I will send you pictures at that time."

Shen Fengyue was confused and could only nod her head. Is this world so illusory? Even data is played with AI news. Just now there is a bunch of data to chat with him as a friend.

The art festival finally arrived in the ardent expectation of the students. The school set up the venue in the exhibition hall and spent a lot of money to create special effects for lighting and music.

Blow, pull, play and sing. After the sketch dance is over, the final show is the stage play.

The final scene is playing on the stage.

The Paladin was wearing heavy armor, kneeling on one knee, his epee stuck to the ground, and he was panting heavily. The light shone on his golden armor, reflecting the dazzling light, and also illuminating his condition at this time-scarred.

The blood stained the place where he stayed, and he looked up with difficulty to look at the demon king opposite, there was too much in that eye.

He saw demons invade the world and destroy houses, and countless people were displaced;

He saw women weeping and mourning the death of her husband, and he would have nothing to rely on;

He saw the little child looking at the ruined home with a blank face;

He saw the heavy rain wash away the blood stains and gather in the rivers, staining them with a dazzling and sad red.

Behind him are the people he guards. They sincerely bless him and are looking forward to his triumph.

Therefore, he cannot lose.

Absolutely not.

"Stupid Ant, why don't you give up earlier? Don't do this useless resistance." The demon king on the opposite side looked at him with hypocritical pity, and an aria full of mockery came from his mouth.