15

[Ding Dong, the bug has been cleared and is leaving the world. 】

When she opened her eyes again, it was the real world, and Shen Fengyue was lying in the dormant warehouse, looking outside through the green nutrient solution with her eyes open.

The staff on duty in the company's mission department discovered that he was awake and opened the lid of the dormant compartment. Shen Fengyue sat up, the jelly-like nutrient solution slipped from his body, and he stretched out his hand.

Only some nutrient liquid pieces stuck to it, no blood, and clean, as if he had been wiped out after leaving the world, leaving no traces.

Staff: "Congratulations, the task was completed smoothly. You are the first to eliminate the bug and come back. The others have stayed in the world and haven't come back yet."

Hearing that he looked around and found several tightly closed dormant bins around, he remembered what had happened in that world and remained silent.

The staff also found that his mental state was not right, and said cautiously: "Little Shen?"

"Ok?"

Staff: "Do you want to be emotionally down?"

Emotional fade? It was the first time Shen Fengyue heard of this.

“The task department’s work is quite tedious, and the personnel experience so many worlds, which has a certain impact on their mental power. Who can ensure that the mental power will not be destroyed when coming out of it? So the company’s program department developed the'emotional dilution 'Used to solve these problems. Anyone who is mentally shocked in the world can do it." The staff explained to him.

Shen Fengyue said: "Does this have any principle?"

The staff is an old man here, and the principle has already been figured out. The metaphor is also easy to use. He gave Shen Fengyue a vivid metaphor: "We are like a bottle, and emotions are what is in the bottle. Crossing The world will generate a lot of emotions when doing tasks. If there are too many emotions, what will happen to the bottle?"

"It will break."

"Yes, if there are too many things, the bottle will burst, and people will collapse. People cannot withstand too much emotional toss, and the technology of'emotional desalination' is to extract some excess things from the bottle."

Shen Fengyue: "Is that harmful to the human body?"

The staff member shook his head: "Of course not. Anesthesia will be given when you smoke something. When you wake up, it will be like a dream. After you wake up from the dream, nothing will remain, and life will continue."

Understood, Shen Fengyue nodded and said that he would do it after taking a shower. Although the nutrient solution uses clean molecules, it is jelly-like and not dirty at all, but he still feels uncomfortable without taking a bath.

After waving goodbye to the staff, he took a shower, and then went to the emotional desalination room according to the staff's guidance.

Shen Fengyue was a little nervous when he came to this place for the first time. He probed his head outside the door and found that an operating table was placed in the center. Various sophisticated instruments were placed on the shelves on both sides. My sister is sitting at the desk reading a book.

It looks a bit scary...Shen Fengyue wanted to stop doing it at all, planning to slip away.

But the sky didn't follow people's wishes, he was discovered. The young researcher's sensitive senses had spotted him a long time ago. Before he wanted to slip away, she turned her head and smiled sweetly at him: "Are you here to do the emotion desalination?"