57

Once you start something like metaphysics, you will continue to believe it out of control. Emperor Chu has been obsessed with metaphysics these days and can't extricate himself from it, and he always pulls Shen Fengyue to tell him about those things about becoming immortal.

Poisonous woman and Shen Heixin thought about it in private and felt that this was a good opportunity, and they had another good opportunity to rectify the Chu Emperor. So the next day, Shen Yan introduced a master to Shen Fengyue. Shen Fengyue met this master and asked him a few questions, and then he had an idea in his mind.

He was polite and pretended to be a liar, so he changed hands and introduced this person to Emperor Chu.

"Yanyan, what do you want to show me?" Emperor Chu was pulled by him to become the master of Guanju Palace. Shen Fengyue held the palace fan in her hand and pointed the fan in the direction of the door and said, "San Lang, look. , Isn't this person coming."

"Liang Yi Dao grows to—"

Following this call, one person walked into the hall.

White clothes, white crown, white shoes, holding a snow-white feather fan in his hand, walked with clothes and belts for the wind, walked into the hall and then saluted the Emperor Chu: "Meet the emperor in poor ways."

Shen Fengyue glanced at him, this person was dressed in white, and he couldn't wait to dress up so that people would think he was extraordinary.

As expected, Emperor Chu was deceived by the appearance of the immortal spirit, turned his head and asked Shen Fengyue: "This is?"

Shen Fengyue explained to him: "Didn't Saburo always tell Yanyan about the deeds of cultivating immortals? The concubine thought that Saburo must have become interested in this, so he sent people to search around. It happened that the Taoist chief came to the door the day before. , Said it was to offer treasure."

"Oh? What kind of treasure does the Taoist chief want to offer to me?" Emperor Chu became interested.

Shen Fengyue looked at all this with a smile, the fish was hooked.

Liangyi Shencun lightly shook the feather fan, began to swindle and abduct, nonsense: "Your Majesty knows, the origin of the poor road law name?"

Emperor Chu cooperated very well: "Say Chief Daoist, please."

"The beginning of heaven and earth, everything is chaos, it is for Wuji, Wuji gives birth to Taiji, Taiji gives birth to two instruments, and the two instruments are Yin and Yang, so the title of poor Taoism is two instruments." He bluffed, just to show his identity. After speaking, he took out a box and opened the pill to reveal the pill inside. "Pan Dao spent two years training a Liangyi Pill. The cultivation of Dao pays attention to fate, so I count the owner of this pill as the North Star owner."

The pill was shiny and golden, with a beautiful pill halo on it.

As soon as he exposed the pill, there was a moment of silence. It is a good thing for the fairy to offer medicine, but the emperor dare not take it lightly.

Shen Fengyue stepped forward to share the worry for Emperor Chu: "The concubine is willing to try for your Majesty."

He got up and walked in front of the Taoist Master of Liangyi and put the pill into his mouth. The pill was silky in the mouth and still had a faint fragrance. He chewed it a few times and swallowed it.

Just as he turned around and showed it to Emperor Chu, the system suddenly said, "I added a special effect for you, no thanks."

The moment he half-turned, Emperor Chu was shocked and he was shocked. His face was very surprised. He pointed at him and said, "Yanyan, Yanyan, you..."