35

Shen Fengyue thought that Siren would not listen to him, so she quickly made the fish soup and walked to the restaurant, but saw that Siren did not move after listening to him. She was lying at the table and staring at the dish, hiding her eyes. With the beast, I can't wait to pounce on it the next moment. But there was really no movement in his hands.

"Gurulu?" Seeing Shen Fengyue coming, he tilted his head, with questions in his eyes.

Shen Fengyue put the fish soup on the table and sat opposite him. Because of Siren's good behavior, his attitude changed and became gentle.

"Let's eat." After holding two bowls of rice, he pushed the bowl of Siren in front of him, and put a pair of chopsticks on the side of his bowl. Shen Fengyue raised his chin to signal him to eat quickly.

The chopsticks were made by Shen Fengyue herself.

The people here are used to knives and forks. After a few days, he couldn't stand it. He quietly went to find a piece of wood. After fishing, he sat on the bedside and took the knife.

The hard work pays off, the wood is cut into wooden chopsticks.

Siren stared at the two slender wooden strips curiously for a while, and looked at Shen Fengyue slantingly, and saw that he was sandwiching the two slender wooden strips with four fingers of one hand.

He picked up the two wooden slats in a learned manner, trying to pinch them like Shen Fengyue, but couldn't pinch them. Inadvertently, the wooden strip slipped from his fingers and fell on the table with a clatter.

The siren was blowing with anger, and the upper and lower lips bounced up, puff, puff, puff.

He blew for a while and found that Shen Fengyue hadn't even given him a straight eye, so he had to be patient and watch his movements again.

The roots of the fingers are slender, and the neatly trimmed nails are inlaid in an arc, revealing a light pink. Because of the perennial wind and sun, they are no longer white, but healthy wheat color. The bruising meridians can even be seen faintly at the joints.

The wooden chopsticks are as obediently as a coquettish pet in that hand. The four fingers use them flexibly to pick up a piece of meat, and then move it up and place it on the lips. The lips master opened his mouth and swallowed the piece of meat.

The teeth chew the food regularly, and the two lip **** also change shape with the owner's chewing, from left to right, from top to bottom, in a harmonious rhythm. The shiny oil was attached to his mouth, and the owner rolled his red tongue and licked off the excess oil.

The master slapped his mouth and sighed.

Siren's eyes were straight, staring at this scene blankly, and couldn't help swallowing.

Gudong.

The atmosphere was already quiet, so the sound was extremely loud, and the air began to be filled with embarrassing factors.

Shen Fengyue couldn't ignore it anymore, and could only say: "Hurry up!"

Siren retracted his gaze, and then turned to the wooden chopsticks in front of him. After a few attempts, but still unsuccessful, he flicked his hand and swept the wooden chopsticks to the ground.

The movement on the other side was too loud, attracting Shen Fengyue's attention again, and he raised his eyes to look. The ugly thing was sitting upright with his hands on his chest, blowing his nose and staring at him.

Oh, is this angry? Good temper?

Shen Fengyue put down the bowls and chopsticks and sat down, playing with him the game of staring at me and staring at you.