24

With such a large area of ​​rain on his body, the intense pain came like a torrent, and Shen Fengyue was so painful that he fainted immediately, but the faith in his heart supported him to persist.

In order to avoid injury to his eyes, he covered his eyes with both hands and rushed forward. The hands were burned to redness at first, and finally the skin broke, and deep bones were even exposed in some places.

One step, two steps, a familiar outline of a house appeared in front of him, and victory was in front of him. There was a trace of joy in his eyes, and he was annihilated by the pain that came from him. There was more out of breath and less air in.

When I got close, I found that people and plants that radiated about 200 meters around the small wooden house had the kind of variation in the dream world at night.

The plant extracts the roots from the ground, and the roots firmly grasp the ground and walk on the road. Large and small plants slanted across the street. The stems are thicker than before, and they are covered with dense and uneven black bumps. .

After some bumps were accidentally cut, yellow pus flowed out of them, and the plants were entangled with each other, the pus was smeared on other plants, yellow, green, and green, which looked disgusting.

Shen Fengyue turned over in his stomach, retched a few times, and was attracted by those monsters again.

Around thirty centimeters of bone spurs were born on the monsters’ inverted limbs. The acid rain on them not only did not corrode them, but also seemed to sharpen them. Under the baptism of acid rain, the bone spurs became sharper and glowed. It looks destructive.

"Dream in the dream merges day and night!" the system said.

Shen Fengyue also noticed that the situation is really not optimistic.

Countless plants and monsters circled the cabin, and he protected the iron rod hidden in his arms, which was his only weapon. Shen Fengyue ran toward the cabin without changing its direction.

As soon as he approached the monsters, the monsters seemed to smell his breath and sense his presence, and they turned around one after another, and the ones closest to him had already rushed towards him.

Shen Fengyue has been intimidated by these things over the past few days, and has become more and more adaptable, and the fear of them is not as great as before. A flexible dodge dodges a monster's attack, making it rush into the air.

"System, you drive the accelerator to the limit." An iron rod knocked down, and after the sound of metal and human skull hitting, the monster fell down.

The system hesitated, and said to him: "If you drive to the limit, it will cause some damage to your body. I have controlled that degree scientifically before."

Shen Fengyue was not only physically tortured by acid rain, but also mentally focused on fighting monsters: "Leave it alone, make a quick fight." While talking to the system, a plant inadvertently tripped over Shen Fengyue's body. In a flash, the monster seized the opportunity, and the bone spur stabbed his right arm across.

Shen Fengyue's eyes immediately became hot, enduring the pain and turning the iron rod to his left hand. The iron rod was placed on the monster's neck, and with a click, the monster was twisted and his body fell weakly.

He pressed his right arm with his left hand and lifted it up, pulling the bone spurs out of his right arm.

Fortunately, the bone spurs happened to avoid the bones, but were wounded. When it was taken out, the skin and flesh turned out, and blood gurgled out of the wound.