18

Shen Fengyue was surprised to find that the woman's outstretched hand was actually very slender and delicate, which contrasted greatly with her face! When he put his gaze on her face again, he inadvertently noticed that there was a broken mark on her neck, which was tightly stitched with needle and thread, which seemed to have a solid needle and thread...

Withdrawing the divergent thinking, Shen Fengyue spurned herself severely.

This shows that the woman's body and head may be two people! The body belonged to a young girl. The girl had her head beheaded off and put on the head of an ugly old woman!

Shen Fengyue stared at the broken line with dense stitches.

The woman noticed it, touched that place with the other hand, and then pulled hard, the thread was stretched and retracted, and her head shook.

Shen Fengyue's eyes widened in fright by this behavior, and she squeezed a cold sweat in her heart. He was worried for the woman, afraid that her head would also be torn off!

After a long stretch, the woman moved her neck left and right, thinking it was extremely comfortable, she let out a very soft bang, and then she turned her attention back to Shen Fengyue.

Shen Fengyue couldn't move her body, so she could only be forced to watch the whole process with tears. Seeing that the woman was looking at him again, her heart tightened.

"What day is today?" The woman leaned closer and continued to ask.

There is a rumor among the Chinese people that if someone asks you for the time in your dream, you must never answer, because the time you answer is your death date. And here is the dream world, the same reason can be proved, so Shen Fengyue decided that she would never tell the woman the time!

He gritted his teeth and tightened his mouth, with an extremely negative attitude.

The woman was annoyed by his passive inaction, stomped angrily, and asked him: "What day is today?"

Shen Fengyue said nothing.

The half-blind eyes narrowed angrily into a line, and then opened suddenly. The woman was trying her best to open her eyes wide, so hard that her canthus was almost split. She was so close, the black hole and the eyes that were about to come out were facing Shen Fengyue like that.

The red neural net climbed up that eye, and it jumped slightly, and then again, breaking the illusion that Shen Fengyue thought it was an illusion. The eyeballs swayed from side to side like chicken blood, and then ran around in the eye sockets, bumping left and right.

Shen Fengyue knew that this was a dangerous situation. He tried his best to close his eyes, but his eyes seemed to be separated from his body, staring at the woman's swaying eyes uncontrollably.

"What day is today?" The woman asked again.

The eyeballs began to move clockwise along the eye sockets, the originally closed lips began to loosen, and the voice moved from the throat to the lips and teeth, and finally two lips were sent out. Shen Fengyue replied, "Tuesday."

It's over.

My life is over!

The words have been spoken, Shen Fengyue lowered her eyes sadly, preparing to wait for death.

"Tuesday..." The woman got the answer she wanted, her eyes stopped moving, she lengthened her voice, raised her eyebrows, and said something confusing, "There are three days left on Friday. Are you scared? Hehe."

"Hehehehe, ha, ha, ha, Tuesday...Tue..." She suddenly put the stone in her hand into the black hole and continued to laugh, "There are three days left on Friday."