51

The news that the master of Guanju Palace woke up spread all over the harem for a while, and even the previous dynasty had some wind. A group of people in Wuyangyang entered and exited the gate of Guanju Palace with their own minds, and they were about to step through the threshold.

After Shen Fengyue had dealt with everyone and performed the play that was supposed to be performed, he was about to close his eyes and rest for a while, when someone again disturbed his purity.

Grandpa Yang, the personal **** in the palace, came to him and told him: "Noble concubine, Zhang Yi begs to see you outside the hall."

"No." Shen Fengyue rolled over and pulled the quilt over his head.

Yang Gonggong received a lot of benefits from Zhang Bie, so he naturally wanted to bring the meaning as much as possible, so he said: "Niang Niang, Zhang Bie said there is something to discuss."

The imperial concubine turned her back to him silently.

"Manny?"

The imperial concubine moved.

Duke Yang tentatively yelled again: "Niang Niang?"

Shen Fengyue was annoyed by the noise, turned over and sat up, looked at him impatiently and said, "Let her come in."

Seeing the concubine's anger but did not punish himself, Yang Gonggong retired respectfully and called Zhang Bie in.

When Zhang Bi came in, she still had the same pretentious appearance in the past, and she said in a few words the purpose of her visit.

Shen Fengyue sat leaning on the head of the bed with a soft pillow behind her, covered with dark red bedding.

"Alliance?"

Zhang Yu nodded: "The girls in the harem are similar to the court, and they are also partisan collusion. The concubines, fathers and brothers are not a party with the prime minister. For many years, they have remained neutral and excluded. Now the noble concubines are strong and powerful. The concubines are willing to be with the concubine and empress."

Shen Fengyue did not make a quick decision, touching her chin in thought.

Seeing that Shen Fengyue hadn't agreed to herself, Zhang Bi repeatedly persuaded: "The queen is the emperor's wife. She has been in the post for many years. She is extremely powerful and no one can reach in the harem. The empress is loved by the emperor, and she has become the queen's thorn in her eyes and her flesh. If you don't be on guard in time, your concubine will be afraid of your empress..." She suddenly silenced her voice as if she was afraid, and then continued: "The concubine would like the bridesmaid to be around and help her."

"Queen?" Shen Fengyue seemed to feel something, remembering the deep meaning behind the empress's caring eyes, and wishing he would die.

Zhang 嫔: "This time Niang Niang is in danger, I don't know why..." She stopped, and then gave Shen Fengyue a look in a profound way, letting him savor it.

Shen Fengyue: "..."

At last he nodded to show that he knew. Zhang Bi is a smart man, and after achieving his goal, he smiled and retired.

He knew what Zhang Yan meant, and he knew that the provocative sentences were meant to make him want to fight the queen. Shen Fengyue slid down like a fish and retracted into the bed, putting the pillows in order.

The distress in the hunting ground sounded the alarm for him. Someone had already tried to get rid of him. If he didn't cheer himself up and continued to salt the fish, the ending could only be a tearful logout and he couldn't get a penny.