27

Shen Fengyue had a dream, in which he felt that his consciousness was attached to a leaf floating on the sea. The sea was ups and downs, and his consciousness was up and down. The tip of his nose was filled with the salty smell of sea water, a spray hit, the leaves were turned over, and Shen Fengyue was beaten up.

He struggled to sit up, another wave pushed, and the boat shook. Shen Fengyue hurriedly supported the sides of the boat with both hands, waiting for the aftermath of the wave to end before he had time to see his current situation.

The dream came true, he really sat on a wooden boat.

The ship was small and broken, and there were even cracks where it was held. What you can see is the boundless blue sea. The sun rises directly above, and the light shines on the sea, sparkling, as if the Milky Way in the sky has fallen into the sea.

The warm wind blew, the sea set off a gentle arc, pushing the boat in the sea swaying a few times.

When a wave hits the little broken ship, he has to sway a few times. When it dangles, Shen Fengyue is a little dizzy and even feels vomiting.

"Fuck, I shouldn't be seasick!" He took a deep breath, swallowing the breath in his chest. Shen Fengyue lives in the inland areas, and it is hard to see the sea, let alone take a boat. After finally getting on the boat this time, she found herself seasick, and Shen Fengyue was complicated.

"Where is the system?" He looked around and found that it was the sea. After losing his way for a while, he asked the system, "You can show me the way."

The system replied: "Due West, go, brother."

Shen Fengyue picked up the oars placed in the boat and paddled in the direction pointed by the system. He paddled while listening to the system reporting information about the world.

[World line: An Dong is a young fisherman whose parents have died. He lives in the beautiful village A. He accidentally caught a shark in a fishing trip. He glanced at him with curiosity and died. 】

Short and capable, the information can be explained clearly in one or two sentences. I have to say that the generalization ability of the system has improved.

After Shen Fengyue listened to the actions of her subordinates, she couldn't help but vomit: "This death is too hasty!"

"It's just because I looked at you more in the crowd." The system faintly said, actually singing out.

Shen Fengyue continued her hand movement, and said angrily: "Don't sing!"

System: "Oh."

After a while, Shen Fengyue finally landed, and there was a house in front of him, which should be An Dong's home.

He took a rope to tie the small broken boat to a wooden stake to prevent the boat from being pushed away by the waves, then lifted the small wooden barrel in the boat, opened the door and entered the house.

"This house..." Shen Fengyue sighed after strolling around, "It's a bit bad."

The system sighed: "Are you going to be your own home? Some houses are considered good, okay?"

Anton’s house is very small and should have been built by himself. It is estimated that he was thinking of living alone, so he settled. The bed is placed in the living room, and not far away is a simple round dining table with a wooden chair next to it. The kitchen and bathroom are very small and narrow, I guess I can't move them when I go in.

The windows are facing the sun, and you can see the sea in the past, and there are several dried fish hanging on it.

Shen Fengyue put the bucket on the ground and sat on the wooden chair to think about it. Suddenly, the wooden chair let out an overwhelmed wailing, and then visibly disintegrated with the naked eye, returning to the earth with Shen Fengyue's fart.